Chapter 27-Let Me Come With You...

I go in my room to pack my bags, my clothes, keyboard, melodica and everything else. 2D walked in with his head down, he had tears in his eyes.

"I can't believe this... Noodle is... gone..." He said.

"I know... she was the sunshine in our band... she made us happy... but now... she's gone..." I say tearing up. Me and 2D try and calm down and talk about something else.

"Where are you gonna be going?" I ask.

"I'm not quite sure yet, but I'm wanting to complete a law degree."

"Wait... law degree? What about our dream of becoming musicians?" I ask.

"I'm done with music, thanks to Murdoc."

"I understand..." I pause and think. "Well... where ever you go... can I come with you? I don't want to leave you for years this time, hell we may be apart forever! So please... let me come with you..."

He looks down for a minute, "You know what... yes... you can come with me... to be honest, I regret not letting you come with me last time... I'm making up for that." He says.

I hug him, "Thank you... so much 2D..." I say.

"Anything for... my childhood best friend..." He says stuttering.

We meet Russel in the living room, he had everything he needed, he looked so upset, he had tears in his eyes still.

"I hope this isn't the last time we see each other..." He said.

"Us too..." I say.

"To hopefully seeing each other again in the future..." He says putting his hand in the shape of a fist bump.

I fist bump him back, so does 2D, "Yeah!" We both say.