Chapter 10-A Strange Little Family

(I'm sorry if this is kinda angst-)

(Mentions of Abuse and Drug Addiction)

2D's Pov

My guitar skills aren't as good as other people but I still wanted to play a little song for Noodle, I wrote it in my own time, I call it 12D3. Noodle fell asleep when I finished the song, I put her guitar up in a case and left the room, closing the door quietly.

My smile fell down, I kept it up so she'll be happy. I stumbled to me and Y/n's room and fell on my bed, there was a bottle of wine on my nightstand that I'd been saving, I picked it up a guzzled a little bit of it, I then got a pain pill and took it.

I was tired and in so much pain, Murdoc does hit me sometimes but it isn't the main reason I'm hurting. I'm just hoping Y/n doesn't feel responsible, she's so kind and helpful it makes me happy but guilty, It doesn't matter if she does notice. I turned on the TV to watch the horror channel. My eyes felt heavy, like heavy chains were lifting them down, I eventually drifted off.

Y/n's Pov

I kept fiddling with the keyboard, this album has been taking so long to make, I thought if I made some keyboard parts that would've inspired the others again. I checked the time on a near by clock, 12:38AM, oh geez- it's late! I better quit for the night. I turned off the keyboard and locked the door.

The door to the bedroom was slightly open, I pushed the door lightly and saw the TV on with a horror show and 2D asleep on his bed. He was on his side with his mouth slightly open, he looked so peaceful. I tiptoed over a few steps but then I saw him stir, I stopped in case it was me.

"N-No..." He whimpered. Is he having a nightmare? I looked closer to see him shaking, how could I comfort him without waking him up?

I gently put my hand on his back and whispered, "Hey, it's ok... I'm here for you..." He stopped shaking and relaxed for a minute, he then slightly smiled. I blushed, is he OK? I pulled my hand back, I guess he his ok. I walked over to my bed and laied down, drifting off soon after.

The next morning

I woke up with the sun in my eyes, I had a slight headache but it was nothing compared to others I've had. I looked over and saw 2D, still asleep softly snoring, I had an idea to make 2D forget his worries for the day at least. I got up and got dressed and walked to find Noodle's room, I opened the door to see her already awake.

"Ohayō Y/ n!" (Good Morning Y/n!) She said smiling. I just remembered, she understood us saying our names in English, she can understand English she just can't speak it.

"Uh... Hey Noodle! Um... I have an idea. Can you make some food?"

"Hai! Don'na tabemono? (Yes! What kind of food?) She asked.

"Eggs, 2D has been through something this past month, you want to make him breakfast to cheer him up?" I asked her.

"Hai hai! Sore wa subarashī aideadesu Y/ n!" (Yes Yes! That's a great idea Y/n!) She said. We went in the kitchen and made some food for him, Noodle is such a kind little girl, I wonder why she came here instead of staying in Japan, She makes things happier around here though.

After we finished making the food we went to the room to wake him up, Noodle kind of snooped at the TV. 2D was just waking up when we got in, his eyes looked heavy as he started to wake up.

"W-What are you two doing up?" He said in a sleepy voice.

"Watashitachi wa anata ni chōshoku o tsukurimashita!" (We made you breakfast!) She said giving him the plate. He looked stunned but happy. He looked at me and kind of look flustered, he started eating when Russell and Murdoc walked over here.

"Whatcha guys doing?" He said

"Oh nothing really." I replied.

"Gimme one of those eggs mate or I'll steal it." Murdoc said with a smug on his face.

"Mādokku wa arimasen! 2 D-yōdesu!" (No Murdoc! It's for 2D!) She yelled and kicked him in the leg. We all started laughing at them, 2D looked so much more happy than he's been for the past couple of weeks, I'm glad the plan worked out well.

(Here's the song 2D played for Noodle at the beginning)