Chapter 17-Break

(Warning: Swear Warning)

We arrived home with Murdoc slamming the door, no one had talked the whole time here, someone had to speak up... and 2D started to shake and say something but it couldn't come out.

"What? What is it 2D! What do you want now you dumbass!?" He yells scaring 2D even more.

"W-Why'd you rip that up? Why didn't you give them a chance?" He said.

"Did you think it was stupid to replace US!?"

"Well... yeah-"

"Well then shut up!"

"Murdoc let 2D speak, we're supposed to share our thoughts as a band." Russell said.

"Teishi shite kudasai..." (Please Stop...) Noodle whimpers scared.

"You're scaring Noodle! Please calm down!" I jump in.

"How can I CALM DOWN WHEN THIS DUMBASS EXISTS-" 2D quickly slaps Murdoc, everyone was dead silent. Murdoc was giving 2D a death stare, he then jumps towards him and starts to strangle him.

"STOP!/SUTOPPU!" We all yelled trying to get Murdoc to stop, after a little we got him to let go. I made sure 2D was ok, he was breathing heavily but he was still conscious.

Murdoc stomps towards the door and stops, "Consider Gorillaz on a break for a while, pack your bags and find somewhere to live for a while!" He then slammed the door. We all were shocked but sad the band turned out like this, we all had no other choice than to follow his orders. I helped 2D pack his things, he was ok thankfully but he looked upset.

"Where do you think you'll be going?" I ask.

"I'm not sure, maybe my Dad's Carnival to work there."

"Can I come with you?"

He stands there for a minute then turns to me, "I'm sorry but I think it's best if we go our separate ways for now." I stand there in shock, I then leap forward for a hug.

"Ok... if that's what you want I won't argue... I'll miss you though..." I said.

He puts his hand on my back, "I'll miss you too..."

After we had everything packed we all went to the living room and hugged, we will all miss each other so we decided to cherish this short moment. We break the hug as Russell says, "I'll see you whenever..." We all nodded our heads, we all agreed with that statement, who knows how long it would be till the band is back together...