Chapter 14-Tour Around The World

[Timeskip: 1 year]

(Sorry there's another Timeskip-)

The day of the tour finally came, we were going to perform the whole album around the world. I've always wanted to go to some places like France, it was like a dream come true. The tour would only be 14 days long (February 25th-March 11th) but it would still be really fun!

Few days in:

It was now March 3rd, things were going very smoothly! Everyone loved us playing, me and 2D have always wanted to play on a stage, we fulfilled that little dream touring! It was also the first time we were all on a tour bus, although it was a little small it was what we needed to tour around, It got messy very quickly. Only 8 days left of the show, better make the most of it!

A few days later...

It is now March 11th, we're in Mexico now, things are kind of disastrous. 2D had eaten a spicy Mexican burrito the night before and had diarrhea, Murdoc wacked a fan on the head with his bass, Russel had a heart attack mid-show and needed vitamin injections and Noodle was on a trigger due to no sleep, she's been having nightmares. I was fine but I had to help the members with stuff, poor Noodle was sleep deprived so I had to help her stay awake and 2D was starting to get nervous badly.

After that crazy show ended we packed up our stuff and went home. Everyone was exhausted and just wanted to relax for a while. After 2 days of taking a break we got a call from our manager again, Murdoc answered it, he'd say a few words and nodding his head, after a while, he said bye and hung up the phone.

"Guys!! We got a huge offer again!" He said excitedly.

"What is it this time?" I asked.

"Well we just got the news that they're going to make a movie about us!"

"Wait what!? Us?" 2D chimed in.

"Yep! We're going to the studio tomorrow!" He announced. We all celebrated, we never thought we'd get a movie.

(Hi- I had to look up lore to write this- but it's worth it)