Chapter 23-A Moment Alone

It was a few days before the Demon Days tour started, June 2nd. We had to pack up early so we can get to the places earlier, I was getting my clothes and other things I needed to bring during the tour, I heard a timid knock at my door, it was 2D, he looked ready to leave but I guess he wanted to help me.

"Hey Y/n, you all ready?" He asked.

"Almost, just need a few more things."

2D's Pov

I look in the bag, there was a medium sized book.

"What's this?" I ask.

She looked over to see what I was refuring to, "Oh! That's my photo album! You can look at it if you want!"

I picked it up, it said 'Y/n and Stu' on the front. I was surprised that it said that, I opened it and saw pictures of us as little kids, back when I had normal eyes and brown hair. There were pictures from middle school and highschool in there, it was nostalgic. Then I saw a fairly recent picture, it was us, me, her, Murdoc, Noodle and Russel. In the photo she was looking at me with pink on her face, it took me by surprise.

"Question, do you have a copy of this one?" I say as I point at the picture I wanted.

She looked over and scanned it, "Yes I do!" She stops what she's doing and goes through a drawer, after a little she finds it, I take it and put it in my pocket.

"Thank you love." I say.

"Anytime! I'd do anything for my childhood best friend!" She said. She gave me this smile, I felt... off. It felt as if my stomach had butterflies in it, my face felt warm. I walk away and go to the nearest mirror, I was... blushing... did I really like her?

"You ok?" She yelled across the room. "You need anything?"

"No No I'm fine love, thank you though."

"It really has been awhile since we just... talked." She said.

I thought about it for a minute, "Yeah, it really had... it's kind of sad."

"It's fine, our friendship had never changed! We've always been so close!" She said.

"Let's never break apart, always stay together... promise?" I say.

She grabs my hand, "Promise, from the bottom of my heart."