Chapter 24-Shooting

(Timeskip: The Middle of the Show, no specific date sadly)

(Warning: swearing and possible heavy topics)

"Everyone! Hurry! We need to leave the area!" A guard said.

While we were preforming someone started shooting, this isn't the first time this happened, this was actually the 5th time we've been getting shot at. Since we started the tour we've been getting shot at, we've been theorizing it's the same person every show, thankfully they have horrible aim so no one ever gets hurt but it was still scary. After everyone evacuated the area and the shooting stopped Murdoc ran up to Jimmy.

"You need to get better security to stop the shootings! Next time this happens I'm going to track them down and kill them!" Murdoc yelled.

Jimmy looked scared, "Alright.... I'll do it right now." We preformed the shows normally after that.

(Timeskip: 2 months after the tour)

"I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!" Murdoc yelled at the top of his lungs

We all rushed to where he was, he looked super pissed off.

"What is it Muds?" Russel asked.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Guess what!? The person behind the shootings at the show was Jimmy Manson the whole fucking time!" He yelled again.

We all just stood there in shock, how'd we not figure out the person shooting at us was our own manager? Are we really that stupid?

"Oh he's going to regret doing this bullshit to us!" He said storming off.

"Well that's worrying..." 2D said.

"Very... this isn't gonna go well." I replied.

Noodle's Pov

(Timeskip: 1 Day later)

"You got all that?" Murdoc asked.

"I think so... are you sure this will work?" I ask.

"Of course! As long as you know what to do this will go perfect!" He said.

"I hope you're right... I'm scared..." I say.

"Shhh... don't be... I promise you it'll be alright." He said softly.

"Ok... I'll do it..." I said.

He walked away confidently. He was planning for me to be on the floating Windmill island with Jimmy locked in, helicopters will shoot it down. I'm worried I'll get hurt but Murdoc is telling me it'll be fine.

I just don't want them to be worried, 2D, Y/n, Russel and Murdoc are the only family I've got, I don't want to lose them. As long as nothing bad happens, things will be ok...

(Heads up, next chapter is gonna be depressing)