Chapter 6-Meeting a Green Bass Player

Y/n's Pov

It's been about 1-2 years since me and Stu graduated, I wonder how he's doing. I've been trying to get better at music as a whole. I heard a knock at the door, I wasn't expecting anything or anyone at all so I just opened it. I saw this person who had greenish-yellow skin, greasy black hair, almost all black clothes with a yellow cross necklace, and mix-matched eyes. I was a little disgusted.

"Um... do I know you?" I asked.

"Well, you will now! Are you Y/n L/n?"

"Yes... why?"

"Well, I kinda maybe ran over your friend Stu-Pot." W-What!? He ran over Stu!? Is he OK?

"Is he ok?! Is he dead!?"

"No No No he's fine! He's so ok that he wanted to join my band! Would you like to join?"

"Band?"

"Yeah! So far the band is going along, I have me and him, he recommend you. He said you're an amazing keyboardist and other things as well!" Stu said that about me? Wow... I'm flustered. I thought for a minute if I join I can hang out with Stu 24/7 from now on and I can achieve my dream of becoming a musician.

"Yes, I'll join, just let me pack and you can take me where you guys are staying."

"Yes! Thank you Thank you! Oh yeah, I almost forgot! My name is Murdoc Niccals. I'm the bassist and founder of the band." I went into the house got some clothes, my keyboard, and my other instruments and other things I needed and packed them in suitcases. He put me in the car and we went off.