Chapter 7-Black Eyed Stuart

I was kinda nervous seeing him again, he was apparently in a wreck at one point before seeing me, but besides that I was excited! It took a minute for him to drive there but it was kinda creepy, it was this huge house on a mountain almost.

He parked the car at the house and said, "This is Kong Studios, our band headquarters, make yourself at home!" We walked in and I was in awe, the place looked cool.

"Where's my room?"

"Oh right, there is no 5th room so you'll have to share a room with 2D."

"2D?"

"Oh right! That's Stu-Pot's new Nickname! You'll see why soon." He pointed in the direction of the room and I walked down the hall. There was a door open, I saw a familiar figure sitting on the bed.

"Stu? Is that you?" He jumped and covered his face.

"Hey, it's me Y/n! Remember? Your childhood best friend? Are you ok?"

"G-Go away..." He stuttered.

"Hey what's wrong, you can tell me, is it about the thing Murdoc mentioned to me? About a car accident?" He flinched and put his head down.

"Ok... just don't scream." He got up and walked to me with his hand over his eyes, he put his hand down to show his fully black eyes. I jumped back, I didn't expect his eyes to be like that. I put my hand on his face and poked around his eyes.

"Does it hurt? Are you ok?"

"No it doesn't hurt now and yes I'm ok. By the way, Murdoc calls me 2D now, I really like the Nickname so can you start calling me 2D?"

"Yeah of course." I was shocked to see him this way, I didn't expect Stu- I mean 2D to have black eyes, at least he's not dead, I don't know what I'd do without him. We both talked for hours to catch up when it was around 11 pm, we decided to go to bed and hope for the best the next day.