Chapter 11-Del

I liked talking to Russell, he was a kind and gentle giant but he can get serious when things get bad. Today we are finally trying to practice together, Russell stopped up before getting started, he got up and went to the front of the room.

He said, "I need to tell you guys something serious, I was possessed by my friend Del, now every time I play drums he pops in and takes control, please don't freak out." He fiddled with his drums for a minute then his head went down as the yellow hat he had been wearing since we met him flew up and a blueish ghost popped out.

"So these are the people in the band! I'm Del!" He said smiling. What the- is that a ghost? How did he come here?

"How'd you get here and what are you?" 2D asked. Del told us how he was the ghostly apparition of his friend, he died from a drive-by shooting and possesses Russell along with his other friends who were killed. He pops up usually while he was sleeping, and when he plays drums. I never knew such a nice guy had such a depressing story.

Del went back inside Russell and he shot up. "How was he?" He asked.

"He was nice! It was nice meeting him." I said.

I felt bad for poor Russell, he went through a lot before we even met him. But we appreciated him more, he's a talented person and a nice guy.