Chapter 5-Aftermath of D-Day

2D's Pov

I woke up in the hospital, I have a splitting headache for some reason, what happened? Why am I here? My do my eyes and head hurt?

"Oi! You're alive!" A loud voice blurted out. I jumped back, what the hell was I looking at? He had greenish-yellow skin, greasy black hair, and the ugliest face ever, it didn't even look human.

"So uh... you're Stu-Pot right?"

"Uh... yeah..."

"Well uh... I kinda ran you over with a car... my bad! But! Look at your eyes! They're amazing!" I jumped back again when he pulled out a mirror, my eyes were pitch black!

"The doctor said you have an 8 ball fracture in both eyes! Cool huh?"

"It's not cool! I look like an idiot!"

"I have a question for you, do you want to be in my band? Be the singer in all?" He wants me to be in his band? First, he almost kills me then he asks me to be in the music business! Bloody hell I was mad! But... I couldn't finally fulfill my dream of being a musician...

"Yes... but can I request someone else join with me?"

"Of course do tell!"

"Her name is Y/n... she's an amazing keyboardist and she does other things too! Would you consider it?"

"A girl... sure! Where does she live?"

"In London, somewhere..." I guess this is my life now... being a musician in a band, but as long as Y/n is with me I'll be good... she's the greatest person in the world...