Chapter 20-Reunion

I arrive with my bags, the place doesn't have as many zombies as it once did, it's almost peaceful but not fully. As I knock on the door no one answered, I just opened it because it was clearly unlocked, Murdoc and Russell were there!

"Heya! You doing ok?" Russell asked. He seemed happier.

"I missed ya! How's Del?" He looks at me weird.

"Um... Del is... gone... I got exorcised a while after we separated, he's in a better place now at least." He says with a sad smile.

"Oh I'm sorry, I hope you're ok."

"Oh I'm ok, I can play drums freely now which is good." Murdoc clears his throat.

"Oh! Hey Murdoc. Are you doing ok?"

"Oh I'm doing good! I'm happy actually!"

"Well that's good!" I hear a familiar voice.

"Y/n!" A girl yells then hugs me, she had purple hair with her bangs almost covering her eyes.

"Noodle? Um..." I try to remember the Japanese for Is that you, "A-Anatana no?" (I-Is that you?) It's been a minute since I last talked to her in Japanese.

"Why yes! It's me!" She suddenly says.

"Wait! You speak English now?" I ask with total shock.

"Yep! I'm happy I can finally understand you!" She says with a big smile. This is great! We can finally properly talk to Noodle! With all my excitement, I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see 2D, looking happy to see me.

"You forget about me?" He asks me jokingly. I jump forwards for a hug.

"I missed you! You dummy! How have you been?"

"Great actually! I-"

"Well! This is great!" Murdoc interrupts, "Gorillaz is finally back! It's time to prove them we aren't a joke! We are a serious band who will take over the world!" He yells. We all laughed, it was so great to see them again.

I Knew Him Before He Became 2D! (2D x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें