𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐉𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲

(A/N: This chapter will be short because it is a filler. More will happen in the following few chapters, I promise.)

𝑨𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝑵𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒂𝒓𝒃 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐. 𝑱𝒐𝒚𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

*time skip to the day after Steve's party, after school*

I didn't see Barb today at school, and I hope she's okay. As I am walking out the doors, I see Nancy run up to me. "Hey, Y/N!" I look back and reply to the girl, "Hey Nancy, what's up?" She looks behind her and then asks me, "You didn't see Barbara today, right?" I shake my head as I look at the sight ahead of me.

Steve, Carol, Tommy, and some redhead are in front of Jonathan's car. Nancy walks up to them, and I trail behind. Nancy inquires the group, "What's going on?" Tommy puts a hand in his jacket pocket and responds, "Here's the starring lady."

I raise my eyebrow in confusion as Nancy does the same. "What the hell are you talking about, Tommy?" I ask. Carol shuffles through some pictures and looks at Jonathan. "This creep was spying on us last night. He was probably gonna save this one for later."

Carol hands it to Nancy, and her eyes gaze at the picture. I don't dare to look at it because it was all a big misunderstanding. I glare daggers at Steve, but surprisingly he gives me an apologetic look for a split second.

"See, you can tell that he knows it was wrong, but... man, that's the thing about perverts... It's hardwired into 'em. You know, they just can't help themselves."

He rips Jonathan's photographs into pieces, and I am so tempted to push them, but I can't. Steve continues his opinion, "So... we'll just have to take away his toy." I try to intervene with them, but Tommy pushes me back. Jonathan tries as well and begs to Steve not to break it.

"No, please, not the camera." He grabs it and then steps in front of Tommy. "No, no, wait, wait... Tommy, Tommy. It's okay. Here you go, man." Steve drops the camera leaving a mess in the parking lot. I clench my fists hard and static Steve's hands accidentally.

My anger was so much that my powers got out of hand. I walk away from the group to try to calm myself down. I immediately wipe away the blood from my nose and walk home. If I got angrier and out of control... I could've killed someone.

*time skip to when Y/N is at her hotel room, a few hours later, sitting alone*

The only thing I have been doing productively since the after-school incident is doing homework. The phone ringing in my room distracts me and scares me. I go over to the small table and hesitate to pick it up. After a few seconds of thinking, I grab the phone. "Hello?"

"Hello? Y/N?" I tangle the cord around my fingers out of anxiousness. "Who is this??" I lean against the wall and try to calm myself. "It's Steve." My heart sinks. How the hell did he know I was here?

I reply tremblingly, "H-How did you know wh-where to call?" I slide my back against the wall and to the floor. "I saw you walk into the Inn, and they directed me to your room phone."

"Look, it's not something you want to dive deep into... you won't understand." I feel tears going down my face, and I sniffle. "Not until I try. Just with meet me in a few days. I don't care." I stand up and look over at my homework. I reply to his idea, "I guess so. See you then."

I hang up the phone and sit back on the bed to continue my homework. Why did Steve have the urge to talk to me? Hawkins will always throw me into the unknown.

*Flashback, August 1978*

A girl with '007' on her left wrist wanders the halls of the lab. She comes across double doors and holds out her hand. She tries to hold her focus on the electronic lock and, after a few seconds, unlocks it. Her nose bleeds, and she pushes open the door, and sprints left as fast as possible.

Seven reaches the next door and pushes it open, and she is met with a set of stairs going down. She hesitates but starts going down them in a hurry. After the stairs ended, there was a basement with some machines for maintenance to power the lab at the bottom.

Seven keeps going straight and gazes at a pipe and a grate in front of it. She tries to rip it off, and it feels loose. Seven backs away from the grate and uses her hand to use her powers to pry it off. Small bits of electricity appeared around the side that was loose.

She uses both of her hands and pushes her strength. A part of the grate pops out, and she smiles. Seven was still pretty young, so her body would be able to crawl through the pipe quickly. She looks behind to see if anyone was there.

"Free." she whispers to herself. Seven crawls in the pipe, then pull the grate back over it. She crawls fast through the pipe, never looking back and hoping Eleven escapes soon too.

A/N2: Again, I apologize for the short chapter, but it is a filler!