𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐮𝐛

𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 "𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈." 𝑵𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

The number 007 is on my left wrist and the boys are in shock. "What???" "How!!??" I cross my arms and try to calm them down, "It's a long story, but like El, I have powers. Different powers." They nod their heads and pace around, trying to calm myself down.

"It's electrokinesis and sixth sense, and I have a danger sense too." The boys have a half, super cool face and a half, how the hell face. Eleven calls for Mike to help her in the bathroom, leaving Dustin and I in the basement.

"When did you escape?"

I sit next to Dustin on the couch and sigh, "Around 10-11 years old, someone was lucky enough to save me. But now I live on my own, and I wanted a new start and I found El unexpectedly, then I met you guys."

He gives me a smile and puts a hand on my shoulder as a sign of comfort. We hear Mike's radio go off, sounding like Lucas is in and out of signal. He runs into the bathroom and gets both Mike and El.

"It's Lucas, I think he's in trouble."

The two come towards the table where Mike left his walkie, and Dustin continues about Lucas's message. "Do you two remember how he said he was looking for the gate?" I furrow my brows in confusion. "I'm sorry, what gate?"

El mumbles to my question, "Bad." Dustin continues his lead on Lucas's information, "What if he found it?" Mike grabs the walkie to hear Lucas's words, going in and out of signal.

"What's he saying?"

I put my hands around my neck in frustration, "He needs to be more in range, right??" Mike tries talking him, replying with, "Lucas, if you can hear us, slow down. We can't understand you." We all gather around to hear what Lucas says.

"Yes, I copy! Do you? They know about Eleven! Get out of there! They know about Eleven! The bad men are coming! All of them! Do you hear me? The bad men are coming!"

I swallow a lump in my throat and try to contain my anxiousness. "'Mad Hen.' Does that mean anything to you? Like a code name or something?"

I look at the three and sort of yell, "The bad men!" They look at me and Mike runs up here, replying to us, "Stay here!" Mike and Dustin runs upstairs as El and I stay down here. I sort of go outside to see if the bike Mike let me use is still there, and it is.

I run back inside and try to comfort Eleven. "Hey, it's going to be okay, we have our abilities as well, don't worry." She gives me a half smile and hugs me.

But that moment is interrupted by Mike and Dustin running out of the basement and onto the bikes. I grab mine and run with Dustin, Mike and El to a safer spot. On our right we see Brenner and men from the lab approach us, I try to look away not having them noticing me and it works. They're more focused on El.

Dustin yells frantically, "Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!" As we ride our bikes the men get into their vans and get ready as well, but we had the slight advantage... going where cars can't.

Dustin's panic is the only thing keeping my adrenaline going. "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God." I hear some slight radio interception of it being Lucas, Dustin having his handy radio headset with him.