𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐢𝐞, 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲?

𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒋𝒐𝒃𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑫𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒐 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒂 𝑹𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒀/𝑵 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈.

~3rd Person P.O.V~

June 28th, 1985

Starcourt Mall is one of the most liveliest places to be in Hawkins. With the many new stores and areas to hangout. Steve Harrington and his coworker Robin Buckley were employees at the Scoops Ahoy ice cream parlor, giving the sweetest of treats to all of the people of Hawkins.

Y/N Hopper was located at The Gap, the most popular place for a new look or style to rock. She was looking for some new clothes for the summer, and trying to impress Steve too.

Mike, Will, Lucas and Max were all watching George Romero's Day of the Dead, but a sudden power outage throughout all of Hawkins caught two of the residents off guard. Y/N felt a sting in her neck, making her look around slightly frantic on what she sensed. A small bit of blood oozed out and she immediately wiped it away.

Will Byers, after having a part of the mind flayer inside his body for a bit, gave him that similar sixth sense too, but only when he senses the mind flayer himself. Will brushed it off, like it didn't matter.

Y/N gained calmness again and the lights turned back on. She continued with picking out a pair of shorts and proceeded to go and pay for the clothes. Y/N was also waiting for her boyfriend's shift to end soon within the hour.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

After buying some clothes at The Gap, I walk over to Scoops Ahoy and see Steve waiting at the counter for me. I run up to him and give him a quick hug. "Y/N, I've missed you so much." I smile brightly and look over at Robin.

I wave to her and look back at Steve. "Can you possibly take a break so we can talk in the back, please?" Steve looks over at Robin and she nods her head. "Robin, thank you so much I promise I'll owe you later!"

"Anytime, Y/N!" She walks over to the register as Steve and I sit in the back room, smiling brightly at each other. I sit down on the chair and Steve grabs the chair from the other side of the table and puts it next to me.

Holding my hand he gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and says, "How was shopping today?" I sigh and put the shopping bags on the table and smile.

"I would say, successful."

Steve chuckles at the shopping bags and I turn towards him, holding his hand and he says, "Gosh, I'm so lucky to have you, Y/N."

"And I'm super lucky to have you too, Steve." We lean in for a kiss which ended up being a long kiss. I pull away gently and laugh, "You're at work right now, you're also lucky Robin let you see me for a little bit."

"You're right about that. Do you work at the pool tomorrow?" I nod my head yes and sigh. The job paid good, but the two days I worked, Billy worked there as well. He got hired after me, but it still slightly bothered me.

I worked at the desk where the manager is most of the time. I helped out with questions or just general tasks around the office. "It's in the morning so it shouldn't be that bad." I feel his hands hold mine and I smile. I look into his brown eyes as he looks back into mine.

"When will you have a day off, babe?" Steve sighs and replies, "Soon, I think after the 4th of July weekend we can have a day together." I smile and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Well as much as we both would like to stay here with each other, you have to get back to work."