𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐃𝐢𝐠 𝐃𝐮𝐠

𝑵𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒘𝒂𝒑 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕. "𝑩𝒐𝒃 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏" 𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

Dustin sits me back on the couch and takes a seat next to me. "He grew and looks like a demogorgan, and he's trapped in my cellar." I stand up and Dustin follows me. "Y/N, what are you doing?"

"We have to get more help, we have to go to Mike's house at least." "But we should call him first!!" I stop in my tracks and turn around to the house phone. Dustin goes up to it and dials the number for the Wheelers' and the line is busy.

Dustin tries a few more times and hasn't had any luck. "Try calling the Byers' house too." He dials the number and has no luck either. "You said Lucas's house didn't have luck either?"

Dustin nods his head as I gesture for him to leave with me. "We have to hurry, let's go."

He follows behind me as we leave his house and he grabs his bike. Dustin and I begin the march to Mike's house and see if anyone can help us out now. After about 25 minutes we arrive and we wait at the front door and ring the doorbell.

Dustin keeps ringing the doorbell and I let him do it. The Mr. Wheeler opens up the door. "Your line has been busy for over two hours, Mr. Wheeler. Do you realize this?" "Oh, I do realize." We both look at him eager with answers.

"Is Mike home?"

"No." I sigh as Dustin continues, "No? Well, where the hell is he?" I cross my arms and fix the backpack around me. "Karen, where's our son?" "Will's!" I shake my head and reply, "We tried calling, but no one's there."

Dustin thinks of anyone else to help us. "Nancy. What about Nancy?" Mr. Wheeler talks back to Mrs. Wheeler on the location of their kids. "Karen, where's Nancy?"

"Ally's!"

Mr. Wheeler repeats Karen's answer and I sigh, who's going to help us now? "Our children don't live here anymore. You didn't know that?" I turn around and walk away from the front door and feel a sting in my neck. I close my eyes and see if anyone is approaching, in my void I hear a familiar sounding car, Steve's.

I open my eyes and grab Dustin's shoulder my way. "Dustin, let's go! I have an idea." He follows me and I point to the car approaching. "Steve?"

I sigh and turn him towards me, "Trust me, please. I sensed him while you were talking with Mr. Wheeler." He nods his head as we both go towards Steve. He gets out of the car with red roses and mutters some things to himself.

Dustin goes up to him as I follow, "Steve. Are those for Mr. or Mrs. Wheeler?" He gives a confused look and replies, "No." Dustin grabs the roses out of his hand and my mouth drops. "Good." "Hey. What the hell? Hey!"

He starts going to Steve's car and I follow. "Y/N, how are you involved in this?" I slightly laugh and look back at him. "It's urgent, I-we need your help." "Nancy isn't home."

"Where is she?"

Dustin opens the passenger door and says, "Doesn't matter. We have bigger problems than your love life. Do you still have that bat?" I laugh and go up to Steve's car. "I think he means the bat you used to kicked the Demogorgan's ass with." Steve slightly laughs and asks, "Why?"

"I'll explain it on the way." Dustin gets into the front passenger seat and I get into the back. I put my bags on the floor as Steve runs to the driver's side. "Now?" "Now!" The drive was pretty quiet, with another possible threat coming to Hawkins it was weird to be normal for once.

Dustin explained what was happening to Steve and I didn't really intervene on the conversation because the whole situation scared me a bit. Without knowing it, we arrive and it's already dark. We arrive at Dustin's and get out as Steve opens the trunk, tossing the keys to Dustin.

He grabs the iconic spiked bat before shutting the trunk again. I hold the flashlight and shine it on the lock and chains that were on the handles. "I don't hear shit." Dustin shakes his head and looks at me.

"He's in there. Y/N can you try and see?" "I don't know if I'll get anything, but I can try." Before I close my eyes I see Steve look at me worried, then I open my eyes to the void, again. I walk around and see even if something small is in the distance, or even a moving thing. I open my eyes with blood coming down from my left nostril.

"Nothing."

Steve taps the end of his bat on the door slightly to see if it does anything. He smacks his bat harder on the doors, nothing is heard again. "All right, listen, kid. I swear, if this is some sort of Halloween prank... you're dead."

"Steve, it isn't a prank. On Thursday he was apparently smaller, I was there." "Y/N's right, it's not a prank." Steve shrugs and replies, "You got a key for this thing?" Dustin nods his head and runs inside his house to grab it, I feel a hand on my upper arm and see Steve is concerned.

*Flashback, February 10th, 1984*

~Y/N's P.O.V~

Steve and I were going shopping for his Valentine's gift for Nancy. The two were happy together and he needed my advice on what to get her. As we go through the stores and browse down each aisle, I see something.

A stuffed bear with a heart in its hand, Steve comes up behind me and I show him the idea. His eyes widen in shock and smiles. "This is perfect. Now I will just get a box of chocolates and some flowers the day of."

"It is perfect." Steve purchases the items and we walk out of the store together. "So how's living with the chief?" I smile and walk a bit faster in excitement. "It's been good. It's glad to know I have a home."

We walk past a gift shop with jewelry inside and I find myself walking in without knowing. Steve doesn't question it and follows me in. The bracelets in particular catches my eye.

It's a bracelet with brown leather and a gold piece in the middle, "Gosh, that's so beautiful." Steve stands next to me and stares at it too.

"Woah, that is really beautiful, like someone I know." I look at him with a brow raised and ask, "Nancy?" He gets lost in thought before agreeing with me.

"Y-yeah. Nancy."

*end of flashback*

"Y/N, you haven't been talking that much, you okay?" I nod my head and my new favorite jacket, from Steve. "Yeah, but this possible Demogorgan scares me a bit." I feel comfort from Steve as his hand moves down to hold mine.

"It will all be okay, we have each other if anything goes wrong, okay?" I smile and nod my head, Dustin comes back with the key and Steve opens the door. I shine the flashlight down the stairs, seeing if anything will come out.

"He must be further down there."