𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐲

𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍'𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒊𝒕. 𝑬𝒍𝒔𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝑫𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒀/𝑵 𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

The cellar seemed as if it got more scarier when we opened the door. "I'll stay up here in case he tries to escape." I look back at Dustin then I start to slowly creep down the stairs. I feel Steve behind me and I whisper, "I will kill whatever is down there Dart or not."

He nods his head as we continue, in fear I grab Steve's hand and he squeezes mine. We see the light and I turn it on, we let go of our hands and look around to see if any evidence was left behind.

Steve nudges me as he picks up some sort of slimy skin, causing me to gag. "Get that away from me, please." Steve's attention draws to the big hole in the wall, we walk towards it and it looks like it's dug pretty far. We go by the staircase and I point the flashlight at Dustin.

"Get down here." Steve says.

He walks down the stairs, Steve showing him the shedded skin of most likely Dart. "Oh, shit." I point the flashlight over to the hole in the wall, causing Dustin to freak out again. "Oh, shit!" We walk over to the hole, showing Dustin what Dart did.

"No way. No way." We all back away from the hole and go more towards the stairs. "We need to have a plan, a way to lure Dart and friends to us, and kill them so they can stop multiplying." Dustin chimes in, a bit furious about killing Dart.

"We can't kill Dart!" Steve chimes in, on my side, "Y/N is right, we can't have these things running around Hawkins." I cross my arms and look at the two boys with a smirk. I try to think back, how did we get the Demogorgan?

...Fire. "Guys, I have a plan." We all go back up to Steve's car and stand next to it.

"Look, the best way to get them to us is bait. Meat or something, blood would be too dangerous for all of them to come to us. We need to set them on fire, weaken them, for the final blow I can electrocute them to death, frying them to a crisp."

Steve chimes in with a good idea, "I can get some beef, and make sure it's all diced up. Trail it behind our path. Gasoline and a lighter will be easy to find." I look at Dustin and say, "We can do this tomorrow morning. Dustin, try and get into contact with Lucas, Mike, Will or Max if you can. We need as much help as we can."

He nods and smiles at me, knowing that some of my badass skills are paying off. Dustin goes inside, leaving Steve and I alone again. "Do you need to call your dad again?" he asks. I get into the passenger seat and sigh.

"Dustin said he's MIA... I can try again at your house, but I don't know where he is." Steve puts a hand over mine and starts his car. "You can stay the night at my place again, it's no big deal."

I nod my head as he begins driving, most of the time Steve kept his hand on mine for most of the drive. That made me go back to one of my thoughts from earlier... who were the roses for? We arrive at his house and he goes into his freezer and sees the beef. He takes most of it out and puts it on the counter.

"That should thaw out in the morning." I nod my head and sit on the couch, feeling exhausted from the eventful day that happened.

I feel more scared and jumpy, I sit on Steve's bed and look out the window. "Hey." I look towards the door and slightly jump. "S-sorry."