𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝑷𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒘 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

Before we are about to leave I feel a sting in my neck. Lucas turns around and asks, "Y/N are you okay?" I nod my head and fix my jacket. "Yeah, just give me a second and I'll be out." I hear a slight whisper and look around. After hearing it more I recognize the voice... it's El's. I think she's trying to contact me.

I sit down on a bus seat and use the bandanna as a blindfold real quick to see if I can join the void with El. I open my eyes to see her, with different everything. Outfit, hair and makeup? I run up to her and try to give her a hug, but we're only smoke.

"El, where have you been?" She turns around to me and replies, "We have another sister. Kali." "Kali?" Eleven nods her head and says, "I am in, Chicago." I slightly freak out and try to keep calm.

"Wait, why are you there? And how did you find Kali?" "Aunt Becky." Her name made me slightly tear up a bit. She was the closest person to being a mom to me. I knew Terry had a 'child', but I couldn't believe it was Eleven.

"Sister, I wish I could hug you, but I have to go. My friends need me. We're... in danger." Before she could reply, I wake up. I slowly take the bandanna off and put it back on my wrist. I hear Steve call my name and I exit the bus.

"Y/N, are you sure you're okay?" I nod my head and look at Dustin, Lucas, and Max ahead of us. I grab and hold Steve's hand and say, "I'm okay. Let's go, the kids are already ahead of us."

He smiles as we walk, knowing we'll be there for each other and able to fight together. Steve grabs my hand and I smile in response. I squeeze his hand letting him know I appreciate the gesture.

Now the world may be at stake.