𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧: 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝟎𝟎𝟕

(A/N: Helllllooooo my fellow readers, to conclude one of my favorite seasons of Stranger Things... here is a bonus chapter about Y/N!! Aka youuuuu! And a short filler chapter)

𝒀/𝑵 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕. 𝑫𝒓. 𝑶𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚.

February 9th, 1985

~Y/N's P.O.V~

Today was the day Hop and I were going to Dr. Owens about my background. Where I was born, if my parents are still out there, how I got these powers, and how long I was in the lab.

We were meeting at a restaurant for lunch, and we see Owens come in with some files. He waves to us, and I wave back.

"So, Y/N, what inspired you to want to know more about your past?" I slightly look down and look at Dad. He nods his head as I say, "It sort of feels like I appeared out of nowhere, I don't know if I was born in Indiana, or somewhere else. I want to know how I got these powers too. Born or not."

Dr. Owens places down a file with the Hawkins National Laboratory logo and my name on it.

Y/N L/N: Experiment 007

He opens the first page to have a picture of me with my shaved head the year I escaped. I saw some notes written and felt like it was a log of the progress on my powers.

Dr. Owens slid it over to Dad and says, "It was a hard time finding this file, but while reading it, I found out interesting details about you, Y/N."

Hop looks up a bit worried and Dr. Owens continues, "You were born with your electrokinesis, danger sense and sixth sense. Brenner still tested you to have telekinesis like the other children. He tried multiple times with you, once you were older."

Dad slides me the file and I read the first page of logs written down.

January 11th, 1973. Experiment 007 is of age to start testing and evolve these new powers. Will date results within a week.

January 18th, 1973. Experiment 007 has failed the first set of tests. Has shown great potential and will try again whenever she is ready.

August 22nd, 1973. Experiment 007 has shown growth of current powers of electrokinesis and sixth sense abilities. Will train her for a week then try again for discovering new abilities or powers.

August 29th, 1973. Experiment 007 had slightly moved a blue block, but what was very exhausted after doing so. Will continue training to try to unlock the potential of her telekinesis and telepathy.

December 5th, 1973. Experiment 007 struggled with performing telekinesis again. Is more familiar with electrokinesis and sixth sense abilities. She is different from the other experiments who have telepathy and telekinesis powers, aside from Experiment 008. Hers may be from a genetic source.

December 12th, 1973. Experiment 007 did blood tests and has confirmed her mutation status. Will increase training on bringing out telepathy and telekinesis. She seems to be trying to teach Experiment 011 things in the Rainbow Room.

March 15th, 1975. After 2 years of testing, Experiment 007 has shown much improvement on telepathic and telekinetic powers. Will keep increasing training exercises.