𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐄 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐔𝐧𝐮𝐦

𝑫𝒓. 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒆𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑩𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝑫𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑬𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒀/𝑵 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

The creature was after Nancy and I, and we had a short amount of time to flee. "Shit."

I use my powers to try to fry it or even stop it. "Nancy! Run!" Jonathan screams. My powers were slowing it down, but the exit door behind us was blocked. Jonathan tried distracting it, but it was no use. I scream and use all of my strength to try to stop it. Blood was coming from my ears and nostrils and Nancy touches my shoulder.

"The door, it's open." We both push our way out and run as fast away from the creature. We turn right at the next connecting hallway and find a door on our left we both go into. Nancy locks the door behind us. It pounds at the door, then stops.

"Oh, my God." It's flesh-like body starts to sneak into the room were locked in and I feel my breathing get heavier. "Jonathan..." Nancy whimpers. I feel tears in my eyes and slowly back away from the door with Nancy.

"Jonathan!" We hear Jonathan in the hallway, but it may be too late. "Nancy, get behind me." Jonathan tries to unlock the door, but we thought the lock would do us good.

"No, no! Nancy! Y/N!" He tries shoving the door, no effect. "Goddamn it!" he yells. It forms in front of us again and use my hand to try to electrocute it, but it shoves me against the wall. I feel my eyes get heavy and see Nancy get shoved the other way.

The creature towers over Nancy and roars at her. The door flies off its hinges as El has come to save the day. It shrieks at her, knowing the creature's plan to hurt Nancy were ruined.

"Jesus!" "What the f-" Mike and Max's words were cut off by the creature charging at them, but El's powers dominated the monster.

She swings it twice against each wall, being cautious of Nancy and I. Then to the ceiling, doing a lot of damage to it. She slams the monster to the floor and then flings it out of the window and dropping a few floors to the concrete road.

Glass shatters, and I feel the strength to stand up. Will and Lucas help me up as Jonathan runs to Nancy in worry. I run with the rest of the kids to the ground floor and outside, where the monster fell. Its fleshy parts move to the storm drain to escape.

The lights flickered down, meaning the threat was gone for now. I look at Nancy and hug her. We're both lucky to be alive and she hugs me back. "I think we should continue this tomorrow... we all need a good night's rest."

Everyone agrees and we all get into Nancy's car as she drops everyone off. Her last stop was El and I's place, before Nancy, Jonathan, Mike, and Will went to the Wheelers', since Jonathan's car is there.

El unlocks all of the locks and we walk inside. No sign of Hop, still. He's in Illinois after all. I go into my room without a doubt and fall onto my bed. I use the phone at the end of my bed and try calling Steve's house.

No answer.

I hang up the phone and try more. Nothing. I set down the phone in frustration and hear El in my room. "Y/N, what's wrong?" I sigh and sit up on my bed. "It's Steve. He's not answering my calls. He usually should be by this time."