Sid's anger(chapter-6)

After sometime avu decided to go to her friends but in between the way she was getting looks from the girls... The girls were whispering bad things about Avu because avu only told principal that sid was fighting....

(Avu was feeling like she was about cry any moment but she still was controlling her emotions.. After sometime she found them and went and tightly hugged vai)

Vai- avu...don't cry..what happened are u fine??

Avu- di..vo..I..(crying)

Reem- what happened and in the auditorium principal said u told him that he was fighting with riyaz??

Jan- avu cool down and please tell us every thing...

(Avu told them every thing and again hugged them again)

Vai- avu..please cool down..every thing will be fine don't worry..

Jan- and Avu why do u trust that riyaz.. I have told u he is selfish.. Please try to understand..

Avu- jan..why don't you trust riyaz guys??? He is a pure soul..

Reem- no avu he is not... And you should understand it and otherwise that day is not far when he will be stabbing your back... You should have given that sid a chance...

Avu- no he will not.. You guys should give riyaz a chance..you know what talking about sid he is a physcho and lunatic person I have ever met..

Reem- avu you should never judge a book by it's cover...

(Suddenly vai saw that avu's hand was bruised and she said-)

Vai- avu..what happened to your hand.. Let's go to medical room right now...

(They all went to medical hand...bandaged avu's hands and after that they went to their home)

Meanwhile with sid,

He directly went to his home and Directly towards his gym and started punching the punching bag and his knuckles were bleeding but still he was punching the bag..he was letting out all his frustration on his bag...abhi was also not there as there was some urgent work in his office....

Jai and fai were getting scared as Sid's anger was going out of control...

Fai- jai...what will we do now???

Jai- I don't know fai..who will go inside and calm Sid's anger...

Fai- going inside right now is like planning your own funeral....

Jai- I don't wanna go..I have not even eaten pizza in since morning.. I don't wanna die so early..

Fai- broo..I have not even married...even I can't afford to die this early..

Jai- so who will go now..??

Fai- let's decide it by tossing the coin.. If heads come I will go and if tails then you have to go..

Jai- ohk..

(They tossed the coin and it was tails..)

Jai- no..I don't wanna go..

Fai- u have to..(smirking)

Jai- ohk..I will go..fai if I die today then say to pizza that I love it so much..

Fai- enough of the drama jai.. Now, go inside..

(Jai entered inside in the gym)

Thats it for this chapter...

SHOUT OUT TIME
abhisha101
AbhijeetMahadik3
SahilSharma131
ninnioye01
CharviJain409

Do vote and comment to get a shout out

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed...

Bye!!