Chapter-59(ashi's first love)

Rits- sid u love me right..then go and say to aunty that u won't marry someone else ... Please.. i love u.. i wanna be your wife... I want all the comfort and riches.. please

(Saying this rits starts crying)

Sid- please Rits don't cry.. i request u.. even i love u.. but i can't say no to aunty... She has done so much for us and this is her last wish try to understand

Rits- i don't want to understand anything... I love u .. u will marry me no matter what...

(Suddenly sid got an idea)

Sid- rits we can do one thing.. i will marry whosoever the girl is and then i will give divorce to her after 6 months and then i can marry u

Rits- but sid

Sid- rits this is the only option left ...

Rits - ohk fine... But don't fall in love with that girl

Sid- i promise.. i won't.

(Saying this sid left)

Avu's pov,

Ashi seems so sad after knowing that she is gonna get married... I should go and talk to her...

(Avu goes in ashi's room and saw that ashi's room was looking mess.. ashi's eyes were red and puffy due to constant crying... she went near ashi and hugged her tightly.. ashi started to cry more..)

Avu- ashi baccha what happened to u.. don't cry .. tell me what happened i am gonna fix the problem... But please don't cry .

Ashi(shouts)- no avu no.... !!!! U can't fix the problem

Avu- atleast tell me about it.. u will feel better

(Ashi nodded the head)

Ashi- avu see

(She shows her a pic of a boy)

The pic-

Avu- ashi this is randeep your best friend right

Avu- ashi this is randeep your best friend right..?

Ashi- no avu.. he is my boyfriend and I love him!!i want to marry him not that Siddharth Nigam...

(Avu understand the whole problem)

Avu- ashi then u should talk to your parents about u love randeep not sid..

Ashi- (while crying)-they will never understand it.. they will force me to marry sid.. please avu.. please help me.. i don't want to marry sid.. please..

(Avu thinks about it for a min and says)

Avu- don't worry ashi.. if u love randeep then u will get married to randeep only.. i will help u..

 Just Do as i say

(Avu explains ashi the whole plan)

Ashi- but u don't know how will they react or what will they do

Avu- see ashi i don't know what will happen.. maybe they are gonna scold me.. it's ok but the marriage will be cancelled..

Ashi- okay avu let's hope everything goes well..

Avu- i hope the same..

Skips to the marriage day,

(Sid was waiting for her bride to be in the mandap.. the pandit ji asked avu and ashi's mom to bring ashi.. they went to the room where ashi was getting ready.. the knocked the door twice but no one answered.. ashi's mom opened the door but found no one.. there was a note kept on dressing table)

(Ashi's mom read the note)-

The note-

I am so sorry mom and dad but i don't love Siddharth.. i love randeep.. i wanna be with randeep for rest of my life ... Please.. i am so sorry... I love u all.. please forgive me..

(Ashi's mom got a shock reading the letter... Avu knew about all of it because it was her plan only but she acted like she had no idea about this is gonna happen)

(They both called ashi's dad)

Ashi's dad- what happened to u both? And where is Ashi?

(Ashi's mom explained everything to ashi's dad.. they both were confused about what to do next)

(Suddenly ashi's dad looked up at avu and said)-

That's it for this chapter..

Do vote And comment so that i don't get dissapointed...

Byeee!!!