revenge(chapter- 38)

So as usual guys.. I am late..😂.. Anyways I was busy with some assignments thats why.. I am so sorry.. Now enjoy the chapter...

Sid- yes... Yes avu.. I love u.. From the first moment I saw u I felt something for u.. I want to be with u for my rest of the life..

(As soon as the girls heard it they started cursing avu under breath...)

(Avu was literally crying ... She could not believe that sid loved her too)

(Sid went on the stage and hugged avu tightly)

Avu- I can't believe this sid.. I thought that after bhav I won't be able to love anyone again.. Thank u sid... Thank u for coming in my life..

Sid- I love u too avu..

(The college students were hooting for the new couple)

After some time their group came to them and said-

Reem- Congo guys!

Jai- now we have one more couple in our group..

Abhinavi- yesss!!

Fainat- #sidneet..

Sidneet - thank u guys..

Fai- uhmm sid.. I wanna have a talk with u..

Sid- alright fai..coming..

(Sid and fai excused themselves and went in the corner for talking)

Sid- haa fai.. Ask what happened??

Fai- sid.. Answer honestly..

Sid- haa.. I will..

Fai- are u in love with avu??

Sid- are u kidding me?? I will never be in love with that aunty ji.. She is so annoying and the lecture she spoke about love was too irritating..

Fai- then why did u say yes??

Sid- because I am very close from my revenge.. Yesterday we are going for competition in US right?? So she will go happily from India but when she will come back u will see a broken, crying and pathetic Avu.. Omg.. It is gonna be so fun..

Fai- that means u are gonna break het heart in US only??

Sid- yess.. Because there will be no one to handle a broken avu.. And what if she dies due to heart break .. It will be so fun..

Fai- sid.. I wanna just say something.. She is not that bad as much as u think..

Sid- ooh come on fai.. I have walked a long way for revenge.. I won't back out now..

Fai- as u wish sid.. But think twice before doing anything as u are blinded by revenge..

Sid- anyways.. I will go now.. She must be looking for me for the practice..

(Sid went from there and the sidneet were busy in practicing.. The whole day they practiced and at night they went to their home and packed their bag because they had to go tommorow..)

Thats it for this Chapter..

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed..

Byee!!!