Savage aarav (chapter-69)

100+ comments for the next chapter ( spamming is not allowed)

Abhi- we should go to Manali..

(Suddenly aarav came from nowhere and said)-

Aarav- Manali...yayyy!!!

Sid- but there is no need to go there

Avu's pov,

I only have 2 weeks left with me!! This is the last time I can see them talk to them.. watch them.. and i have only 2 weeks left with me so before i die i need to prove myself innocent!!

Abhi- avu will u come with us?

Aarav- please chachi come with us

Rits- there is no need of her to come with us

Aarav- rits aunty u Don't even have any need to come with us..

(Everyone laughed and rits felt embarrassed)

Avu- rits tell me one thing is being stupid is your profession or u are just god gifted at it..

(Abhi again laughed at it)

Aarav- chachi she is god gifted at being stupid

Rits - u are small aarav.. don't say things about me!!!

Aarav- i am small but i am big enough to understand that u are an idiot

Rits- (inside)- i will kill this aarav but right now i have to act like i am a good aunt..(outside)- why are u saying like this..

Aarav- aunty if u are gonna act like double faced, atleast try making one face pretty..

Sid- enough!!!! So we all are going to Manali..

Rits- can i join u?

Abhi- no u can't..

Sid- Bhai please let her come..

Abhi- ask avneetayy to come.. if she will come then only i will allow your rits to come..

Sid- but how can I?

Abhi- request her.. beg her.. idk but she should come...

Aarav - do one thing chachu.. say i love u to chachi..and then ask her to come.. she will definitely come..

Abhi- aarav u are really very intelligent.. sid u should try that..i loved aarav's idea..

Reem- but sid loves rits

Jan- exactly..

Jai- but avu is her wife.. so she deserves i love u..

Aarav- yaayyy!!! Jai chachu even came in our team dad..

Abhi- yesss

Aarav- jai chachu but don't eat my pizza's ..

Jai-ok baba..

Fai- guys u are doing very wrong..sid and rits are match made in heaven..

Jai- do u mean hell..

(On the other sid sidneet was shocked)

Rits- he won't say i love u to avneet

Aarav- just shut up aunty.. u speak too much.. my lil head is paining due to your voice

(Everyone again laughed)

Sid- enough!! Avneet.. please come to Manali with us..

Avu- ok sure!!

Aarav- but u didn't said i love u..!!

Reem- aarav!!!!

Avu- Reem don't u dare to scold aarav..

Abhi- be ready in one hour.. we are gonna leave for Manali..

(After that everyone left .. everyone was busy packing for some stuff and sid was looking at the videos of abhinavi's wedding so he could find some proof)

(He saw in that video that avu got a call so went from there.. but as soon as she returned back her eyes looked red and pale and she had Gun in her hand but the thing is the gun that avu had couldn't shoot from that point where avu was standing to vai because both the directions were very different from each other and bullet even didn't came from Avu's gun because the direction of bullet was different..

Sid 's pov,

Avneet was standing in front of vai but the bullet came from behind vai.. that means avu didn't killed vai.. she was holding the gun but there is someone else who killed vai.... No... That means avneet is innocent!!!!

That is it for this chapter!!

100+ comments.. best of luck guys!!!!

Bye!!!