Epilogue

It has been 10 days since Avu's death.. sid hasn't contacted any of his friends.. he saw there were many miss calls..he just ordered his guards to sneak rits our from there and then he killed her and after that he tracked manjul and killed him..

(He was going to Nigam mansion for the first time in this 10 days.. he was still broken by Avu's death.. but as soon as he entered he got the shock of his life.. he saw avneet playing with aarav..)

(He didn't thought anything he just went and hugged Avu tightly..)

Sid- i know it's a dream..avu.. i miss u..

Avu- mr. Nigam it's not a dream.. i am standing here infront of u!!

Sid- what?!

(Everyone came listening to Sid's voice)

Abhi- sid finally u are back..!!

Sid- what the hell is happening and avu i thought (in broken voice)-i..lost..u..

Avu- come on!! I am not gonna leave u this soon my dear husband..

Sid- but how did it happened..

Jai- i will tell u.. when u ran from the hospital abhi asked the doctor that can he see the dead body of avneet but the doctor said the name of the patient who died is richi..then abhi confirmed him that her name was avu ..so the doctor said that the patient who died her name was richi and the doctor thought we are richi's friend.. after sometime Avu's doctor came and said it's more like a miracle but avu is out of danger...she is all fine.. we tried calling u but u never answered..so we had to wait for u to come..

Sid - thank u God!!!

Avu- if u are done go get freshen up my hubby..

Sid- i love u my dear wifey... Never leave me..

Avu- i promise.. i will never leave u...

So how was it? U all wanted a happy ending so this is for you .. !!!

I know i am an unexpected writer..

Bye!!!!