riyaz true face..(chapter-16)

(Avu was shocked listening to what riyaz was talking) (he was talking about avu)

The conversation of riyaz is given below-

Riyaz- yes... I know.. Do you know I don't even want to see her face but I have to do this because she is going to be the CEO and if I will be her friend then it would be beneficial for me too... You know on that day when she found me fighting with sid I thought my game is over but still as she is a fool she blindly trusted me..

Call- you played a good game mate..

(The phone was on speaker)

Call - anyways why you and sid were fighting...??

Riyaz- well I was forcing a girl when sid came and he saved that girl and then we both started fighting...

Call- ohk... I get it.. But what about that avneet???

Riyaz- there is nothing about her... I will just go and act like a good friend and the act will continue...

( avu went infront of sid and said)-

Avu- why riyaz...?? What did I do to u??

(Riyaz immediately hanged up the call and said )-

Riyaz- omg.. That means you know the truth now... Well its good because I don't have to act good anymore..??

Avu- you are an idiot... And yes you were right... I was foolish that I trusted you over sid... You know you should have been expelled from the college not sid... I am not a typical girl who will cry because u broke my trust instead I will take revenge... I am gonna tell about this to everyone that how low you can go.. You will pay for it... You will pay for breaking my trust mr.aly... Now the game is on..

Riyaz- awww... My cutie nerd you will go and tell this to everyone  but you will only tell when you will go outside but what if you die here only because of suffocation...??

Avu- ooh.. So you are even gonna kill me now..

Riyaz- yes.. I am..

Riyaz was about to hold avu but she bit his hands..he was groaning with pain..

Avu took this as an opportunity and was about to escape when suddenly riyaz holded avu by her neck.. She was coughing and was feeling suffocated...

Thats it for this chapter...

SHOUT OUT TIME...
9010israt
nfsufdwwt
SuhaniPandey4
mean8936
sidneet_magix

Do vote and comment so that I don't get Disappointed...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out..

Bye!!!