Chapter -62( abhineet)

(as soon as aarav went from there rits said)

Rits - get out of my house.. u bitc(she couldn't complete inbetween because avu said)

Avu- enough!!!!! I have been listening to all of your nonsense Rits so u just shut up!! I am avneet Siddharth Nigam Now!! So that means this house is even mine so don't u dare to blackmail me!!

Sid-(shouts)- but i didn't marry u!!

Avu- u didn't even knew the name of your bride to be and for your information i am your beloved wife now and it's upto u that u want to accept t it or not but it won't change the fact that i am married to u!!

Reem- u traitor!! I am gonna throw u out of my house!!

(Avu goes to a chair and sits comfortably and said)-

Avu- imagine what will happen if media gots to know that the famous businessman Siddharth Nigam threw her beloved wife out of his house!! Media is surely gonna stain your reputation!!! So try throwing me out of the house i will show u what I can do!!

Jan- how can u be so insensitive and emotionless avneet..!!

Avu- says the one who didn't even trusted her friend!!!

Rits- sid loves me!! I am her gf

Avu- and i am his wife!! So u better shut your mouth!!

Rits-sid!!

Sid- don't talk to rits like that

Avu- i don't even like talking to her..she is the only one who wants my attention!!

Sid- we all hate u

Avu- abhi bhai..do u still hate me?

Abhi- avneetayy i want u to prove all of us wrong..i want u to prove that u didn't killed vai but till then i don't trust u until u prove all of us wrong!!!but please prove all of us wrong.. 

Avu- thank u so much abhi bhai

Reem- how can u trust her

Fai- don't trust this avneet abhi..she is also gonna stab u in your back!!!

Jan- exactly fai is right..

Abhi- shut up all of u and best of luck avneetayy..

Avu- thanks Bhai..

(Avu was just happy that someone is there to help and support her)

(Before anyone could say anything aarav came shouting)

Aarav(shouts)-chachi!!!chachi!!

Sid-i told u not to call her chachi..

Aarav- i will call her chachi.. anyways chachi u haven't eaten anything.. come and eat with me..

Avu- no aarav its fine!!

Abhi- avneetayy..go and eat something..

Aarav- please chachi..

Avu- accha baba ok..

(Avu went with aarav and rits was feeling jealous now)

That's it for this chapter

Thank u guys so much!! U guys literally completed 70+ votes.. it means alot to me.. u guys are the best.. i will go and reply to each and every comment after posting this chapter..

Do vote and comment so that i don't get dissapointed..

Byee!!!