truth..(chapter-20)

(Avu sat in her car alone started driving as far as she could)

Avu's POV,
Why... Why always me.. Earlier I trusted riyaz and he broke my trust and then sid...yes.. I heard the conversation but I didn't say anything to them... I don't wanna loose sid also.. I know our starting may have been bad but the way he saved me today was not only for revenge.. I can see that.. He wants me to love him na.. I will never love him but I will not even let our friendship be broken... I will try to change him.. I will try to make him understand that he is not the person he shows.. Instead he has a crystal like pure heart.. I will never let him know that I know the truth.. While he will try to take revenge, I will try to change him and make him understand that he is wrong....
Yes.. I will change your Siddharth nigam but not as a lover or something but as a friend..

(She didn't realised when she reached home.. She went inside the home and tightly hugged vai)

Vai-- what happened avu?? Are u alright..

(After parting the hug)

Avu- yes.. Now I am Alright...

Vai- anything you wanna share ??

Avu- nopes di..

Vai- ohk.. You can share it when you feel like sharing

Avu- I know..

(She went inside her room hugged her pillow and then cried as much as she wanted to..)

Avu's pov,
I will make sure sid that you will change... I know you have a good side which you don't want to show anyone but I will make sure that you show that side...

Reem's pov,
We are literally calling avu but she is not responding... I hope she is safe.. She even took her car..

Jan- call vai... Maybe she is with her..

(Reem called vai and vai told avu is with her... They felt relaxed)

(After sometime they also went home... )

Sid's pov,
I am not able to understand that why is that avneet talking to me like that... Anyways I should not even give a damn to her.. I am just happy that I am stepping close to revenge... Avneet kaur be ready for the heartbreak...( laughs evily)

That's it for this chapter...

SHOUT OUT TIME...
DevilQueen20
Rakhisingh230
prarona1
zaheraniyaz
NishaShaw8
molishkachoudhary25

Do vote and comment if you wanna be next....

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed...

Byee!!!