madoo (chapter- 27)

Meanwhile with avu,

(She directly went to her room and started thinking about whatever that had happened with her today... She was getting anxiety after thinking about all of this so she decided to go to a park for a walk)

(As soon as avu went to the park she saw a man sitting on a bench looking at the moon... She felt
Like she knew the man so she went near him and she saw it was non other than sid...)

Avu- hello sid!!!

(Sid even noticed avneet now and said)-

Sid- oh.. Hi avneet

(Avu noticed that sid's arm was bleeding so she shouted)-

Avu- omg sid.. What did happened with your hand?? And it's bleeding too much..

(Sid didn't wanted to reveal his identity so he said)-

Sid- uhmm.. Actually when I was going home I saw three mans fighting with each other, I tried to run from there but before I could run.. They shot the bullet in my arm but then too I ran from there..

Avu- is the bullet still stuck in your arm??

Sid- no.. I removed it..

Avu- but your hand is bleeding to much ...

Sid- aree don't worry it will get fine soon..

Avu- no sid.. You just wait I will come in a minute..

(She said and went to the nearest chemist store from there and bought some bandages and dettol..
And sid was waiting for avu in the park..after 5 min avu came and soon as sid saw the bandage and dettol he said)-

Sid- avu... There was no need of all of this..

Avu- did I asked your opinion??

Sid- ohkk.. Fine..Do whatever u want

Avu- good boy..

(Avu started applying dettol on sid's arm and the bandaging his arm and all this time sid was looking at her admiringly..)

Avu- see.. Its done now..

Sid- thank u madoo..

Avu- madoo??

Sid- yup I will call u madoo from nowonwards... Any problem??

Avu- no.. U can call me whatever u want..

Sid- avneet u said about now hurting others and stuff like that.. What did u meant??

Avu- sid see time will tell u everything but just remember while we try to hurt others we forget how to live..

Thats it for this chapter..

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed

Bye...