game..(chapter-23)

(After the classes sid went to play basketball as today was his match... His team won the match... He was very happy at time but by mistake his leg slipped and it started bleeding but he ignored it... He saw the time... The college was already over so he went to the library as he had punishment)

(He went and saw avu reading the some book as soon as avu saw sid she smiled but her smiled faded as soon as she saw  Sid's leg..)

(Avu came running to sid and said)-

Avu- what happened?? Is it Hurting??

Sid- no avu I am fine.. Don't worry.. I just fell in the ground..!!

Avu- are you idiot or what?? You should have gone to medical room but why would you!!

Sid - arree don't worry its a minor injury... It will heal on its own..

Avu- you just shut up alright..

(No one except abhi has dared to talk to sid like this)
(Sid was getting angry but he was trying to control his anger..)

Sid- avneet... I said its fine...(shouts)

Avu- oh seriously sid.. Now you are gonna to me like this.. Cool .. Go to hell..

(Saying this avu went from library... Sid knew avu will come soon because she had to do the punishment..)

(After sometime avu came but she had medical kit in her hand..)

Avu- I am not gonna listen your rubbish.. You just sit on chair and I will to the bandage.. Am I clear??

(Sid didn't said anything... He sat on the chair and avu bandaged him)

(After avu bandaged him...after that she went and sat on her seat and continued reading the book)

One hour later,

Sid's POV,
It has been one hour.. If I want to take revenge from her then I have to take the initiave and go talk to her...

Sid- avneet!!!

Avu- what??

Sid- I am getting bored..

Avu- then... Do I look like a joker to you??

Sid- let's play something..??

Avu- what??

Sid- I will tell you a word and whatever thing comes to your mind after listening it you have to tell..
(Anyone who remembers this episode..??)
(This is my favourite game which I play with NSK5666 )

Avu- ohk!!

Sid- ohk then I will ask first..

Avu- go ahead!!

Sid- study

Avu- hate

Sid- family

Avu- life

Sid- friends

Avu- understanding

Sid -relationship

Avu- trust

Sid- thing u are afraid of loosing

Avu- loosing someone I love..

Sid- love

Avu- bhav.. (Avu got sad thinking about him) (her eyes became teary..)

(Sid thought its a good chance to get close to avu.. It will be beneficial for the revenge..)

Sid- avu.. Can I ask something..

Avu- yes you can..

Sid- who is bhav??

Avu- (with a straight face)- he was my ex boyfriend.. We started dating ... I trusted him more than anyone but then some misunderstanding happened and we had a fight... After that while he was going home he met with an accident and died.. He was the best man a girl can ever get.. I trusted him blindly... I loved him like hell but maybe destiny was having different plans for us..

Sid-(fakingly)-  i am so sorry to hear that..

Avu- no need to be sorry... Can I say you something sid??

Sid- hmm.. Sure..

Avu- please never take anyone's feelings as joke.. If the other person is giving you their trust then make sure to not to break it because we people can easily survive heartbreaks and then too they can give other person a chance but trust is like a mirror... You can't replace it even if you want... Once its broken them it is broken for forever..

Sid- I got it.. But why are you saying this too me..

Avu- just a felt like saying.. But I still hope you will remember it..

Thats it for the chapter..

SHOUT OUT TIME...
dihalpati
avneetxnutella
Ramdev1937465
ninnioye01
@a_wandering_soul_( I am not able to tag u)
CharviJain409

Anyone who watched Sid's live today!!! Dude he made it the best Christmas for sidneetians.... And sorry for the late update I  literally just came from outside and then started writing and I am feeling so sleepy...

And sorry for the boring chapter...

one more thing a surprise is coming soon for all the fanfic writers...

Do vote and comment so that I don't get Disappointed...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out...

Bye!!!