confessions??(chapter- 26)

(After some time they reached avu's home...)

Sid- avneet.. We have reached your home now..

Avu- sid.. Thank you for everything you are doing for me.. I am very grateful to u..

Sid- avu.. We are friends right.. Then why do u keep thanking me again and again..

Avu- because u don't mean the words you say to me right now..

Sid- avu.. Why do u keep confusing me..

Avu- sid.. I want to say you that please you know life is very short.. Please don't waste it while doing bad to anyone..

Sid- I don't get it avu..

Avu- please never make your presence hell for anyone...

Sid- ok?? I won't..

Avu- there are people who care for you so don't make them regret doing that..

Sid- avu.. You know you should start speaking directly what you mean to say why do u always speak indirectly...

Avu- you know sid the only thing u can't plan in the life is when and whom to fall in love with..

(Before sid could say anything further avu said)-

Avu- good night sid!!!  And please don't tell about whatever that had happened today to anyone...

(Saying this avu went from there.. Before sid could say anything his phone rang..)

(He received the call)

Call- sir sorry to disturbing you but someone is trying to enter your mafia mansion..

Sid- I am coming ... Keep the men's ready..

Call- ok sir...

(Sid directly went to his mafia mansion..)

As soon as he entered everyone bowed their head..

Sid- where is he??

Men- sir he was trying to enter so we caught him and locked him in the torcher room

Sid- good...

(Sid directly went to the torcher room..)(as soon as he went inside he saw a man tied up in chairs..)

Sid- who sent you here..

Man- why would I tell u..

Sid- ohk fine then..

(Sid brought his knife and started making shapes on his arms and his arms started bleeding..) (Then he applied the salt water)

(The man started sobbing because of pain)

Sid- now tell me??

Man- I won't...

Sid- ohk

(Sid threw the bucket of hot water and then cold water..)

Man- sorry but if I will tell u they will kill my family...

Sid- and if u won't tell me I will kill you

Man- sorry I can't..

(Sid was about to go and suddenly a bullet hit his arm he turned back and shot that man..  The man was now dead..)

(Sid went from his mafia mansion to a park to clear his mind)

Thats it for this chapter

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed..

Byee!!