(chapter -71)the song

You guys didn't completed the target!! But it's alright.. u guys always complete the target so this time i am updating!!

100+ comments (no spamming)

(They reached the hotel and as soon as sid was about the enter the hotel whole media sorrounded them)

Reporter 1- Siddharth!! Have u married avneet Kaur for money or u really love her?

Reporter 2- are u still dating rits and using avneet..

(Sid was ignoring the questions and moving forward but suddenly a reporter said)

Reporter 3- avneet are u using Siddharth Nigam for money..

(This triggered sid .. he said)-

Sid- talk to my wife nicely.. she is my love of life..

Reporter 4- avneet answer.. are u using nigams..

Avu- i don't know where are u getting this fake news from but whatever u saying is wrong and now please excuse me.. i am here to enjoy with my husband and family..

Sid- let's go wifey..

(Rits was feeling so damn jeleous)

Avu- lets go hubby..

(All went inside the hotel)

Jai- oh my god!! U guys looked like a real couple..

Sid- we are a real couple.. we are married..

Reem- whatever...

Abhi- now let's go and check in ..

Rits - i am gonna stay with sid..

Sid- rits media is out there.. if they got to know that u and me are staying in same room it will really create a problem!!! And me and avneet are married so i guess we will share the room..

Rits- but..

Jai- so it's decided.. sidneet in one room, jaireem in one Reem,fainat in one room and aarav and abhi in one room and rits in the last room!!!

Reem- guys get fresh soon and meet in the garden soon..

All-ok

(Sidneet went to their room)

Avu- oh god i am so tired!!

Sid- even i am tired

Avu- anyways i will go and get freshen up..

Sid - ok

(Avu got freshen up and was doing her makeup.. suddenly sid came and as soon as avu saw him she was lost in him)

Avu's pov,

Omg.. no wonder why girls have crush on him.. he looks so perfect...his smile.. his dressing sense his hair

(Suddenly sid said)-

Sid- done checking me out?!

(She was embarrassed.. she stood up and was about to leave but suddenly she slipped.. she closed her eyes waiting to fall but she was in air..she opened her eyes and saw sid was holding her.. they had a small eyelock..avu jerked sid and due to it sid got disbalanced..

They both fell on the bed..avu was under sid.. Avu's hair were covering her face so sid took her hair and adjusted it behind her ears..they were lost in each other but suddenly  Sid's phone started ringing.. it was rits call.. they both came out of their land.. sid didn't pick rits call infact he switched off his phone)

Sid's pov,

What is happening with me..!!! I am feeling some attraction towards her which i never felt..but she is so innocent as well as so beautiful.. i love her bond with aarav.. sid!! Control..!!!