game on(chapter- 31)

Aanya- now sid avu will stand on your toes and then u have to touch her face and then lift her in air and then avu u have to run but sid will catch u by your arm and then u will end up on Sid's chest..

(Sidneet were shocked listening this..but They knew that they could not fight with aanya so they followed whatever she said but avu said i need to go and drink water and she went to drink water..she came after sometime and they started practicing again)-

(While running her ankle got twisted and she fell down..sid went near her)

Sid- avu..are u all fine??

Avu- yes ..I am fine..its just a sprain..

Sid- let's take u to the medical room..

Aanya- guys..medical room must got closed till now..
See the time..its 5 in the evening..

Sid- then it is packup for today..I am gonna go and take her to nearby hospital..

Aanya- ohk!!! Avneet take care..

Avu- thank u..

(Avu tried to walk but she failed so sid lifter her and took her to the car...)

Sid's POV,
Wow sid!! U are so intelligent.. While avneet was drinking water I spreaded some oil on the stage so that avu could slip and I could be his Knight in the shining armour.. Good going sid..u are very close from your revenge.. Proud of u..

(Avu didn't know about all this planning of sid..so she was happy that sid was changing{our innocent avu})

Avu's pov,
Maybe sids heart is melting and he is changing... Anyways sid is cute..the way his eyes shot open when aanya asked me to kiss him...aww he is so cute.. Wait avu what the hell are u thinking.. U don't like sid...remember that..

Suddenly avu's phones Ringtone started ringing and the ringtone was-

"Dil smbhal jaa Zara,
Fir mohabbat krne laga h tu dil"..

(Maybe the ringtone is giving warnings to avneet for her future😶)

She didn't picked the call ... Sid took her to his car and helped her in sitting.. He then went and sat on the driving seat..he was about to drive but a strand of hair was falling on avu's face... He went near her face and tucked the hair strand in her ears..avu was blushing hella now...

Thats it for this chapter...

Guys..I am trying to be regular from now on like 2 updates a day if I can do that..but u guys even have to vote and comment because I feel disappointed sometimes.... Hope u all will understand...

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed...

Byee!!!