3 years leap(chapter- 45)

Thank u RishuSingla1.. I am posting this chapter again as I did some mistakes😅.. I wanted to write manjul's character at the place of bhav.. Please read it again

Avu's POV,
It has been 3 years.. 3 years since ashnoor died.. 3 years since I stopped believing in a stupid thing called love... I have been living in new York since last three years.. Right now I am the mafia queen and the most feared person in the underworld... I have not yet taken my ashnoor's revenge from Siddharth nigam.. Yes.. I got to know that Siddharth nigam is only the mafia king.. He was successful in breaking me and tearing me up but now it is time to payback.. I am owning akn group of industries which is the worlds best company.. But no one knows my face yet.. I have recently opened my companies branch in India also and right now I am going to India for the inauguration of the company and I have promised to show my face and everyone in this world is excited to see the face of akn owner..
You know what is the best part.. I have even invited mr. Nigam also in the inauguration.. (Sid even doesn't know that avu is the owner of akn)..

He took revenge like a coward ... He plotted everything behind my back but but now I promise to tear him up down.. He will regret messing with me...

(Suddenly avu's chain of  thought was broken by a voice of a boy)

Man -avu.. Your private jet is ready to go but have u eaten something??

Avu- man..Not right now..

Man- but what about your medicines

Avu (stern face)- I will eat them.. Right now I am going to India ... Pack your stuff and come with me..

Manjul khattar-childhood friend of avu

Manjul khattar-childhood friend of avu.. Has a secret crush on her but is a very pure soul.. When avu came to new York he helped avu to be strong...

Man pov,
Avu has changed a lot.. She never laughs.. Never smiles.. She only works all the time or is busy in Mafia work.. She has literally became a zombie.. I hope she will became goofy once more and will laugh and interact with everyone happily...

(Avu and man went to their private jet and left for India..)

Sid's pov,
It has been 3 years of that idiot leaving us but still everyone in my house loves her and waits of her.. Everyone still hates rits but its fine rits is my love of life and they have to accept this truth.. Anyways I own the 2nd best company of the world.. 1st is owned by ank

Rits- sid baby.. How am I looking??

(Suddenly everyone enters in between)

Vai- a ghost will remain ghost even after doing makeup..

Sid- vai.. She is not that bad.. U need to see that

Reem- then u are blind..

Sid- but she is the love of my life..

Fai- such a lovesick puppy

Sid- guys!! I love her blindly!!

Abhi- exactly!! Love is blind...

Jan- anyways guys.. We will deal with it later.. Is everyone ready??

Jai- yup.. Finally we are going to akn companies inauguration and she will reveal her face.. I wonder how she looks likes??

Sid- we are gonna know very soon.. She will reveal her face today..

Rits- yes.. But she wont be buetiful than me

Abhi- even donkeys are more prettier than u..

Sid- guys.. Let's go.. We will get late..

(They all left for the party)

On the other hand,

Avu- man.. I am ready.. How do I look ??

Man- amazing..

Avu- good then

Thats it for this Chapter...

How do u think sid will react if he gets to know avu is ank and even now avu knows sid is mafia king..

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed

Bye!!!