Chapter-51(shopping)

So hii guys i am finally back after a long break.. i missed u all.

Did u all missed me? I will be regular now!!!

Let's continue-

Everyone got ready for going to the shopping..

As avu was going downwards she heard some voices coming from Sid's room..the voices was of rits.. she thought to eavesdrop..

Rits- (shouts)-what the hell is wrong with u Siddharth.. whenever that avu says anything to me u never take my side.. why are u behaving like this...

Sid - listen rits.. when two mature people are talking small one should not interfere ok? And one more thing from now on never shout on me because the dresses u are wearing are from my money.. so be in your limits.. i don't want any drama now..

(Avu smirked listening this and went downstairs where everyone was waiting for her..)(after sometime sid and rits even came downstairs)

(They sat in their respective cars and headed towards the shipping mall)

Once they reached there everyone went for their shopping..

Avus pov,

I was trying to fit in a lehanga but i don't how to how am I looking and secondly that hook in the backside... Ufffff.. i am not able to tie that ..wait manjul was standing outside the door only na.. i will call him for help..

(She opened the door and dragged the person standing outside the trial room inside)(she didn't noticed it was not manjul.. )

Avu- manjul please tie the hook i am not able to tie it ...

(The person was about to say something when avu said)-

Avu-don't talk now.. just hook it yaar..

(The person behind avu Hooked the blouse )(she turned around to face that person and she was shocks)-

Avu- youuuuu!!!!!

Sid- yessss me!!

(So ther person was sid)

Avu-how did u came here !!! U are a simp who enters inside girls trial room!!!

Sid- listen ms. I didnt entered here according to my wish.. i thought rits was inside the trial room so that's why I was standing there and u just dragged me inside and even didn't allowed me to say anything!!!

Avu -u idiot.. u know what I will kill u..

Sid-go ahead and try.. u weren't able to hook the blouse and u are saying that u will kill me(laughs)

(Suddenly they heard rits shouting)

Rits- siddo baby where are u?

(Suddenly avu smirks and says)-

Avu- sid what will happen if rits got to know that u and me alone are locked inside the trial room.. she will surely think u are cheating on her..and then u guys will have breakup!!!!(smirks)

(Sid felt nervous and said)-

Sid- no avneet u are not gonna do that..

Avu-yes i am gonna do that.. u just wait and wait..

(Avu was about to shout but suddenly sid holded avu by waist and closed her mouth)

Avu was in the trial room and she was trying this lehanga..

That's it for this chapter..

I am back guys... My boards have ended and it went very well..

Do vote and comment so that i don't get dissapointed

Bye!!!!!!