plan..(chapter-9)

Meanwhile with sid,

(He told whatever that had happened with him to the boys and the boys also became stunned that avu could also reply boldly like this...)

Abhi(while laughing)- I guess some one got a strong opponent...

Sid- no... No one is born till now who can mess with me..

Abhi- well u saw that right now (mockingly) I really want to meet the girl who is having courage to answer you back...

Fai- you are at  Sid's side or that girl's side...???

Abhi- obviously... I am with my lil bro...

Sid- I am not lil anymore..

(Suddenly abhi got a call)

(After hanging up the call abhi said)-

Abhi- guys... I have to go urgently..

Jai- but where??

Abhi- actually I have an urgent meeting today in my office... so, I have to go..

(Saying this he left)(now only three of them were left...)

Fai- what are you planning to do next with that girl..

(Listening to this sid smirked and said)-

Sid- I am telling you the plan guys and we are gonna execute it after the last class..

Jai -ok!! But what is the plan??

Fai- I am getting very excited... Tell me the plan fast ...

(Sid explained the whole plan and fai was smirking)

Jai- but don't you think it is too devilish??

Fai- no.. Its not..

Sid- come on jai... We have done more worst things than this... So, why are you hesitating now??

Jai- because I feel like she is a pure soul... Sid can't you see she is not like other girls...??

Sid- what do you mean jai??

Jai- she is not like the other girls who throw themselves over you... She thinks about others and what are you punishing her for??

Sid- for answering back on me...

( jai clapped his hands)

Jai- what a valid reason sid... You should give her a chance..

Sid- just answer.. Are u helping us or not??

Jai-- no.. I am not..

Sid- ohk then... Me and fai will execute the plan all alone... Alright fai??

Fai- yup sid...

(Sid and fai went from there..they attended all the classes...after that it was time to execute the plan..)

According to the plan..fai found avu... She was standing alone near music room..

( fai went near avu and said)-

Fai- actually avneet.. I need your help.

Avu- yes.. How can I help you..??

Fai- actually I need to make a call and my phone's battery is dead..so can I borrow yours??

Avu- yaa..no issues..

(Fai took avu's phone and then again said)-

Fai- avneet.. Sorry I forgot to tell you that library ma'am was asking for u..

Avu- ohk..so you make the call..I will go and meet her and then I will come back here only and then you can give my phone back to me..okk??

Fai- okk!! No issues..

(Avu went from there and went towards library.. After sometime she entered the library... As soon as she entered the library she found nobody..)

(Suddenly she heard the sound of room getting locked..she went near the door and saw the door was locked..)

That's it for this chapter

SHOUT OUT TIME
@ayushagarwal442 (I am not able to tag u)
sheenasalam
avneetxnutella
Tanishuuuu
ninnioye01

Do vote and comment if you wanna be next

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed..

Bye!!!