Chapter -70( the drive)

80+ comments for the next chapter ( they should not be spam comments..)

Sid's pov,
That means all this time avu was saying that she didn't killed vai she was not lying... Dude!!! I should have trusted her.. she was innocent.. all she wanted was that someone to trust her but we always put fake allegations on her... I am so sorry avu..it's my duty to show everyone that u didn't killed vai.. but i firstly i will find out who killed vai and then i will show the truth infront of all our friends...
(He was lost in his deep thoughts but suddenly rits came)

Rits- sidooo baby!!! I need to talk to u..

Sid- not now rits.. and stop calling me with these names.. just call me sid..

Rits- but baby!!

Sid- i said na.

(On the other hand avu was passing through the room..she heard Sid's voice so have thought to listen.. she heard the further conversation)

Rits- ohk...then even i will directly come on point... When will u give divorce to avneet..

Sid- are we seriously gonna talk about it right now..

Rits - yes..

Sid- i will give her divorce as soon as possible..

Rits-thank u..

(On the other hand avu listened all of this..she went in her room and thought)-

Avu's pov,
It's just the matter of 2 week avu.. u can do this.. act like u don't care!!!! 

(She heard someone coming in her room.. she made a straight face..)( she saw sid entered the room)

Sid- heyyy.. uhmm.. have u packed your bags?

Avu- why do u care?

Sid- yeah.!! Good question!! Why do i care(thinks for a moment and says)- we will get late that's why...

Avu- sid..i just want to say one thing.. i really did not killed vai..

Sid's pov,
I know u didn't killed vai avu..i am so sorry but until i find some proof to prove u innocent infront of all of them i have to act like i don't have any idea)

Sid- i trust u..(smiles)

(Before avu could say anything Reem entered the room)

Reem- sid come downstairs fast..

(Aarav even came)

Aarav- chachi.. u also come...we are getting late to go..

(They came downstairs.. now they were deciding that how will they sit)

Rits - i will sit with sid..

Jai- let the newly wedded couples spend some time together...

Aarav- i will sir with chachu and chachi..

Rits- then where will I sit..

Abhi- u know how to drive right.. so u can come alone..

Jai- so in one car fainat and me and Reem will sit and in the other car abhi,aarav and sidneet will sit and in the last car rits will come alone..

Rits- why Me..

Aarav- let's goo..

(Sid was driving avu sat beside him and aarav and abhi sat behind)

(Abhi wispered in aarav ears and aarav nodded with yes..)

Aarav- chachuu...

Sid- yup lil champ..

Aarav- i have a dare for you!!

Sid - i love doing dares..

Aarav- sing a song for chachi..

Avu- what?!

Sid- no i am not doing that..

Aarav- please!!!

Sid- but i am driving right now..

Aarav- ok do one thing..when we will reach in the hotel then u will sing a song for her.. now tell good things about chachi..

Sid- ok!! Your chachi is very buetiful.. u know when we were in college each and every boy in the college had crush on your chachi.. but when we first met we used to fight alot..

Aarav- u guys still fight alot..

Sid- u know once a boy proposed madoo

Avu- madoo?

Sid- don't u remember i used to call u madoo and rabbit

Avu- and i used to call u bandar..

Sid- we even won dance competition together.

Avu- and remember how our dance teacher used to scold us for gossiping..

Sid-and remember how once i was hurt and u scolded me

(Everyone laughs)

(Abhi shows aarav a thumbs up and aarav raises his imaginary collar)

(In the whole way sidneet were talking about their old life's)

That's it for this chapter
80+ comments for the next chapter
Bye!!!