shock for all(chapter- 43)

So as I said that I will give 5 updates today.. I completed my promise..😊

Sid's pov,
Sid went to the hotel with rits.. As soon as sid was about to enter his room he saw two boys going in the room in which avu was living... He went to boys and said-

Sid- excuse me.. U can't enter like this.. There is a girl in the room..

Boy 1- this room is given by the hotel staff only to us.. U can see the keys..

(They showed the keys)

Sid- but as far as I remember someone else was living here..

Boy 2- wait.. Let us open the door..

(The boys opened the door and saw that avu's stuff was all gone.. He didn't reacted anything and directly went to rits)

Rits- sid.. Why did u went there??

Sid- I was hoping to see a dead avu.. But anyways maybe she left.. Leave her..

(They were about to enter when sid got Fai's call, he excused him from rits and went in a corner to talk to him)

Sid- yaa fai.. Speak..

Fai- so.. Have u taken the revenge??

Sid- yes.. I have.. It was fun to see a broken and sad avu..

Fai- u know right that she was not that bad..

Sid- fai.. Have u called me to give me an lecture on how bad am I??

Fai- no.. I heard that mafia queen is now dead..

Sid- I know it.. The fun fact is that I asked my man to kill the so called mafia queen..

Fai- but why?? We did not had any bad relations with the mafia queen..

Sid- because she was a competition for me.. And I thought that if I will kill her than there will be no competition for me..

Fai- but sid..

Sid- I don't wanna ruin my mood today fai.. Anyways I have a surprise with me.. I hope u all will be happy to see her!!

Fai- her??

Sid- yup.. Her..

(Saying this sid hanged up the call.. He went near rits and said)-

Sid- rits baby.. I have a booked tickets of flight for both of us.. From now on u will be living with me in my mansion.. Now.. Let's leave for the airport..

(Sid and rits went to the airport.. Boarded the flight and after sometime they reached the Mumbai and then went to sids home)

(As soon as sid entered.. Everyone hugged sid)
(Reem, jan and vai were there too)

Reem- where is Avu..??

(Sid was about to say something but suddenly rits entered.. Abhi,jai and fai didn't liked rits from the starting)

Abhi- ms. Rits.. How dare u enter my house without my permission..

Fai- get out of our house rits..

Jai- if u can't get out I will help u to kick u out..

(Vai,reem and jan were confused)

(Suddenly sid says)

Sid- guys.. She is my gf and she will be living with me from now on!!

Vai- can anyone tell me what is going on?? And where is Avu??

(Suddenly Jan's phone beeped because a msg .. She started crying)

Fai- what happened jan..??

Jan-(while crying)-it is a msg from....

Thats it for this Chapter..

Whom do u think has messaged jan..

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed...

Byee!!!