3

Maybe days like these were supposed to happen, maybe fate played a little bit with the strings and said 'why not'. Mingi didn't know why it was so funny to him, how the universe played games sometimes. He was yet again sitting under the tree in the park, figuring that last time he actually got something written down there must be something special about this spot.

But unfortunately that's not how it went, Mingi was stuck on the same lyrics he had written down the other day before the sasangs came around and had to fuck everything up as they usually do. Mingi was exhausted today as another round of choreographies were run by in the dance studio. Something he didn't quite get with being a solo artist at first but now he does.

It was one of those more gloomy rainy days where not a lot of people would be at the dog park. That didn't help Mingi at all but he was secured from under the large tree. It was funny how the weather could just change like that over a few days, it was sunny and now it's pouring down. Mingi wondered about the dog from yesterday, how it liked him so much as told by the owner.

Suddenly, ideas popped into his head as he got back to writing small things down on his sheet of paper. It was important that even if it didn't make sense at first, he needed to write them down in case it made sense another time. That's how he did it, most of the time anyways. It had always been fascinating to him the way he could write songs like this, but obviously, this was way different than from anything he had ever written before.

Love. Was all that was on Mingi's mind, he kept thinking about the conversation he had with Hongjoong, how they talked about meeting the right person. He was just afraid he had met the right person, it was just not the right time. The right person at the wrong time, yeah, that's exactly what got him worried.

The weather had cleared up now and the sun was shining through the clouds. Mingi smiled as he looked up at the sky, hissing a bit as his eyes unintentionally hit the sun. It was a beautiful day, although the rain was nice and calming, the sun and the beautiful blue sky was more welcoming than anything Mingi could ever imagine. He was enjoying it until a sudden attack of licks were felt on his face again.

Mingi felt the tickle of it and started laughing as the dog kept going as it sat on him, Mingi recognized the dog immediately and couldn't help but smile even bigger when he did. Knowing the owner was probably somewhere around here so maybe he could say sorry again to the man for making him drop the coffee.

"Oh god, not again..." Mingi heard the other guy say as he pulled the dog off of him.

Mingi chuckled a bit and whipped away some of the drool from the dog.

"It's ok, really." Mingi reassured as the dog walked over to him so he could pet it, and that he did. "What's his name?"

"Treasure, I named him that because I found him as a stray and took him in, like real treasure." The guy chuckled a bit at the memory and sat down, letting Mingi pet the dog as it seemed to enjoy it.

"What's your name?" Mingi asked as he looked up, somehow it was always fascinating looking at the man's face, it radiated beauty in different ways.

"Yunho, and sorry again for my dog's behaviour, he must really like you..." Yunho said as he smiled

"It's ok don't worry, sorry for making you drop your coffee that day by the way..."

"It's ok"

A small talk broke out between the two as they talked about the dog and such, how Yunho always visited this park with his dog and the story of finding him and taking him in. It was all fascinating to Mingi as he continued to listen, not realizing he was looking directly at Yunho's eyes until they eventually made eye contact.