5

It had been two days since Treasure went missing and Yunho had officially lost it all, he was sad and frustrated. Treasure was nowhere to be seen and in the short time that he was gone, Yunho had already gone out with Yeosang and Wooyoung to hang up posters in case a sweet person had seen his dog or maybe knew where he was. Yunho just hoped and prayed that he wasn't hurt or worse, dead.

Yunho felt bad as always, he couldn't believe he let this happen again. He promised himself from last time that he would keep an extra eye out for his dog and yet that simple promise he couldn't even keep. He was tired from searching around town and all hope seemed to be lost at this point, Yunho wanted to crawl into a hole and hide there forever and never come out again.

"Yunho, we'll find him, please eat your food..." Wooyoung spoke as he entered the latters room with a plate.

"I'm not hungry..." Yunho coldly answered as he turned away from Wooyoung on his bed.

"Please?" He kept trying but at one point Wooyoung just sighed and stood up again, preparing to leave, he felt bad for Yunho.

Wooyoung knew how hard it was for Yunho when he first lost his dog, it took a toll on him completely and he wouldn't eat or do anything until he found him again. This time was no different but it seemingly got worse with the move to the big city and now it had gotten harder with finding Treasure again.

"Do you promise we'll find him?" Yunho asked before Wooyoung could leave the room.

Wooyoung looked over at Yunho who was giving him puppy eyes and pouting slightly, his eyes were puffy and red from crying yet you could still see the resemblance with his dog in his eyes. Wooyoung had always thought it was cute how much Yunho resembled his dog and how alike they were. How Yunho's features gave off dog energy and such.

"I promise" It wasn't a complete lie, but Wooyoung was still unsure how much this promise was going to be fulfilled

Wooyoung turned and walked out of the room and sighed, he kept feeling bad for Yunho, he forgot how much of a big baby Yunho became since the last time this had happened. Walking out into the living room, a small cough caught his attention

"He's still not eating?" Yeosang asked, scrolling on his phone.

"Nope, still not..." Both sighed, they truly did not know what to do.

Another night of nothing, Mingi was practically banging his head on the desk as he looked at his lyric book for the fifteenth hundred times that night. Forgetting that today was hopefully going to be better, that's at least what he told himself during his everyday morning coffee as he slowly contemplated life. That's what mornings are for anyways.

Mingi wasn't sure when the last time he wrote and produced a whole song by himself was but it must have been long ago since the experience was merely new and frustrating. He didn't even know if he could go through with the promise he had made with his fans about writing a love song all by himself. Why did he make that stupid promise in the first place? Mingi could only ask himself that since not even he knew the answer to that question.

He had reasoned with himself in some sort of way that the reason behind the promise was to not disappoint his fans, which he didn't want to, but he didn't know how he was going to do this. It had been officially two weeks ever since he started on this song and he wished he had Hongjoong's amazing composing skills because not even the song itself was ready or done at all.

Mingi was currently laying on his bed, doing nothing but scrolling on his phone, looking at various tweets and posts on different platforms about him, seeing the endless love and sometimes a bit of hate, but who cared about that anyways. Mingi knew as long as he had his fans, nothing could get in his way of making music and performing as he loved to do.