17

Home sweet home, that's what the motto was for both of them at the moment. Yunho had waited a long time to finally get home again, not that he didn't enjoy the little tour with Mingi. But mainly because he finally had good news to go home with, he finally had something good to tell his friends. Instead of coming home being a mess about how much he was in love, this time he was just going to tell them about how in love he was with Mingi without being a mess. He couldn't wait to break the good news to his friends and neither could Mingi, both being extra excited to tell them because they knew their friends were expecting some kind of update.

Finally getting home Yunho sighed, he looked up at the apartment complex, directly into where his apartment was and noticed the lights were on. Which only meant that the rest or most of them were home, Yunho got visibly excited and Mingi had to calm him down. Reminding him that they still had to be subtle until they got into the apartment, it was just better if they still hid away from the public. Getting inside the apartment complex, Yunho could feel Mingi tense up slowly. He knew he wasn't that ready to tell them but reassured Yunho that as long as they kept it within their friend circle it was fine.

Getting inside was a bit of a struggle, Yunho for a moment thought he had lost his keys until he eventually found them and laughed at himself for doing so. Mingi just smiled at his boyfriend's behavior and went with him inside once he had unlocked the door. Immediately being met with a very, and unlikely, clean apartment. It was more clean than how Yunho had left it and being very surprised he didn't even notice the banner above him until Mingi tapped him and pointed upwards for him to see. A welcome home banner was hanging from the ceiling and Yunho wondered if his friends were really messing with him.

"Welcome home!" Wooyoung shouted as both him and San appeared.

Yunho smiled and hugged Wooyoung as Mingi went and hugged San as a kind of 'thank you for waiting for us' hug. Getting right to talking about the trip and how exciting it was for them to perform together, even though Mingi wouldn't really say they performed together. Wooyoung insisted however that that was definitely the case and that they totally performed together. Mingi blushed but hid it as he kept talking with the others, everyone would have missed it but San of course. Ignoring it and not commenting on it, everyone started talking about what else happened on the trip and was soon joined by the other pair, which was Jongho and Yeosang.

None of them knew how to break the news to the others, but they themselves had loads of questions as to why San and Jongho were there in the first place. But deciding not to touch on that subject yet, they all just continued to chat about how the trip went. They also talked about how Yunho went with Mingi on stage, both knew Wooyoung was never letting them live that one down. It was a matter of finding the right words, because how do you break the news to your friends that 'hey we're dating by the way' none of them knew how to do it. Glancing at each other, they smiled secretly at one another as they kept talking about the trip.

"We have something we want to tell you guys..." Yunho smiled slightly, taking Mingi's hand in his. "I don't even know how to tell you, we're incredibly happy and just–"

"You're dating!?" Came Wooyoung out of nowhere.

Both blushing, they looked away shyly. "Yeah..."

Silence for a moment, then: "Well, took you guys long enough!" Wooyoung rolled his eyes fondly, instantly breaking into a smile as he brought the two into a hug. "But congratulations! Who did it?"

Although for Mingi the memory might be a bit embarrassing despite the good outcome, Yunho smiled and gestured towards him. Gasping loudly, Wooyoung looked at San.

"You owe me twenty bucks! Ha!" Wooyoung laughed as San scrunched up his face in distaste.

Confused, Yunho and Mingi looked at the pair, waiting silently for an answer. Chuckling, San explained. "We kind of... Bet on who would confess first..."