21

The next day, Mingi went straight to the company after waking up. He had to tell them to not cover up the unnecessary exposure of the contract shown in the instagram post, but instead confirm their relationship. He had a long talk with Yunho the day before about all this, and both felt ready to finally do this, so with massive support from the company, they went and worked on an official announcement. It was going to state that he and Yunho were in fact dating and that the person behind the exposure would get sued. Which reminded Mingi to talk to them about Jiwook. He didn't say much about what he and Yunho had talked about, but did say that he tried to ruin their relationship and that he was actually behind the exposure.

Obviously, the company was shocked to hear this. Mingi showed them the proof that was needed and they started to take immediate action. Smiling to himself, Mingi made his way home. He knew Yunho was there, waiting for him, probably watching TV right now, he would be happy to hear that Jiwook was getting kicked out of the company and as his manager, and sued for that matter. Although the suing part, Mingi hadn't really participated in deciding, however, he knew it was better than nothing. In his very own opinion, he didn't think Jiwook deserved to stay in the industry at all, especially when he's just there to ruin other people's lives. Walking inside the apartment, Mingi smiled as he spotted Yunho on the couch.

"Hey!" Mingi called out, stepping closer.

Turning around to meet the other's eyes, Yunho smiled up at him. "Hi!" He replied, "How'd it go?"

"Good, It went well." Mingi smiled brighter as they sat down together. Hugging one another. "They're going to sue him."

Gaping at him, Yunho blinked a couple of times. "Oh wow, is it that bad?"

Chuckling at his reaction, Mingi nodded. "It was confidential papers he leaked, of course it's bad... Plus it could have ruined my career, but thanks to my wonderful fans I don't have to worry about that!"

Some time after, Yunho had asked him if he wanted to join him at his apartment, because today Wooyoung would be cooking after having spent a month in culinary school. Wooyoung had claimed he had learned a whole lot in just a month, and wanted to show it off to his friends. He had asked Yunho if he could invite Mingi, because he wanted almost everyone to taste what he was making, positive that it would go well. Yunho did have a backup plan just in case, though. Mingi gladly accepted the invitation, and as they made their way there, Mingi couldn't help but look at a few articles about the leaked papers. All of his fans were basically sending Jiwook shade and showing their disgust over how he could have leaked such a thing.

Mingi laughed at a few comments about how they hoped it was Yunho, which was kind of funny in his opinion. He knew shipping culture was strong, but he never really cared about it, people could do whatever they wanted, as long as it didn't hurt him. As they arrived at the apartment, they got inside and were immediately welcomed by an over-excited Wooyoung and a very calm San. Yeosang and Jongho were there too, which got the two small groups to talk and catch up. Mingi hadn't talked to San ever since he arrived back to Korea and neither had he with Jongho. Yunho didn't talk much with Yeosang anymore, although they still catched up, he basically lived at Jongho and San's apartment. Since San basically lived here anyway.

Throughout the evening, Wooyoung had maken really good food. And all of them got to hang out for a while, talking about who knows what, and laughing while having a good time. Yeosang and Jongho were the first to leave, and Mingi needed to be at the company in the morning since there was an important meeting, so he and Yunho left not long after. Of course, Mingi gave San the biggest hug on the planet, and congratulated Wooyoung on getting into culinary school, before leaving to get to his apartment before it became too late. He felt a bit selfish, but he really wanted to be alone with Yunho right at that moment, even though they've been alone for a couple of days now. Something about the other made Mingi ground himself more, and actually take care of himself.

Once they reached the apartment, Mingi took him to the side and immediately kissed him passionately. He wasn't one for PDA and neither was Yunho, that's why he waited till they were alone. "I love you."

Giggling, Yunho rolled his eyes. "I love you, too."

The next day, Mingi took his time as he woke up. It had been common that Yunho woke up before him, but today was a bit different as Yunho was still asleep. Looking up, Mingi smiled as he looked at Yunho's soft features, he looked peaceful, and happy. Embracing his lover, he shifted a bit so that he would know that he wasn't going to leave anytime soon. Sure, Mingi had to be at the company in an hour, but he would much rather be late to that, than not being able to cuddle his lover. Appreciating the act, Yunho hugged him tightly, to the point where they would be pressed against each other, but not cutting off air.

And without fail, that was mostly what their days looked like. Nothing could really come between them, even if they tried. Mingi would make sure that nothing bad happens to Yunho or himself, especially if Jiwook finds out it was both of them telling the company he was the one who leaked the paper. But soon, that wouldn't matter, because the whole world was going to know about them.

He really loved Yunho a lot.