4

Mingi was frustrated, not just a little bit but a lot. His manager had told him to calm down earlier but how could he when this stupid song still wasn't written and not even close to being finished with the composing. It was no longer a sad feeling about how he had no experience to tell from, but rather a frustrating feeling about how he just could not finish this song no matter how hard he tried. He needed help but he refused to let anyone do it for him, he promised his fans, and he'll keep the promise.

On the other side of the story, Mingi knew what was happening today and he needed to focus on that instead of that stupid love song. It was hard for him to even express how much hatred he already had for the song, even though it didn't even exist yet. Mingi was exhausted, tired and drained of all his energy, which he needed for the day.

Yesterday he ended up staying at his studio for too long and ended up falling asleep there again, it was slowly becoming a habit and he knew he had to fix it before it became too late.

Currently Mingi was waiting on someone, it was a big celebration but Mingi knew he was only going to say hi and hello to them before going to the park again, something about that dog park was just very refreshing and knowing there was a chance to pet that dog, Treasure was his name, again would be amazing. He loved golden retrievers and knowing what Yunho had said, it seemed like Treasure liked him too, how cute.

Yawning he was standing at the entrance of the company as he awaited for who was arriving. He was excited, don't get him wrong, he was just tired and a bit frustrated with himself. A light punch on his arm was felt as he turned around and instantly smiled at who it was, greeting them in a big hug.

"San! Jongho!" Mingi grinned as he welcomed the two.

"Mingi!" Both smiled back at him as they all embraced in the hug.

Mingi had been excited for the two's return, as he knew, San and Jongho were called 'The Choi Brothers' and were very well known for their talent. San was a well known singer and model under KQ, Jongho being nominated the best vocalist for this generation in the industry, he too was a model and a singer under KQ. Mingi was the honorary brother of course.

"I saw you yawning by the way, is it that boring waiting for me?" Jongho teased as he watched Mingis eyes turn wide

"No no no! I'm just tired, I've been overworking again..." Mingi confessed.

San gasped and began to lecture Mingi as Jongho watched with a grin on his face. Something about it was funny to Mingi, how San would immediately start scolding him if he found out he was overworking himself or anything like it.

Mingi remembered he had to be somewhere at this hour and began to panic a bit as he really wanted to see if he could make it today as well. There was something about that dog that made Mingi want to see it again.

"You look like you're in a rush, everything ok?" San asked, worried but curious

"I was actually leaving for the dog park before I remembered I promised to say hello to you two first..." Mingi smiled a bit as he rubbed his neck.

"Let me join you, I want to spend more time now that I'm back anyways." San said, not as a question but more a statement, Mingi knew he couldn't say no.

"Let's go then!"

Getting their things and leaving Jongho behind for him to speak to Hongjoong if he was awake, that is, Mingi and San left for the park. San was excited and basically talked all the way there, he talked about the experience in America and how modeling there was like a dream come true, while being there both him and Jongho had won an award for singing and such and Mingi just smiled as San rambled about the tour over there.