10

"Where are you going exactly?" Mingi asked as he watched San slowly leaving the apartment complex.

"To hangout with Wooyoung, why?" San asked

"Oh nothing, just wondering" Secretly, Mingi was snickering to himself as he watched the wide eyed look on San's face. He didn't know why San was so flustered about admitting where he was going but he had his suspicions.

San immediately just brushed it off and left, not wanting to deal with Mingi and his teasing. He wasn't wrong when he said he'd been hanging out with Wooyoung a lot recently, but he just couldn't stop. San came to learn Wooyoung was one of the funniest people alive and San adored him a lot, more than he should.

San knew where this was going and he truly didn't mind, it was only one person he needed confirmation from, and that was Wooyoung. Although San knew he was Wooyoung's favourite idol of all time, seeing the posters in his room was an eventful night to say the least. It didn't really change anything. San was more than honored to be his favourite idol and it only made him adore Wooyoung more, in a way.

To say that he had straight up feelings for Wooyoung would be too much for San, he doesn't remember the last time he was in a relationship, plus he and Wooyoung were just very good friends. It wasn't that long ago they got to know each other as well but San guessed he just wanted to be close to him as much as possible, so he allowed himself to feel like this.

Today he and Wooyoung were going out to eat and just wander around the city for a bit and then eventually crash at San's apartment. It was usually like this, their hangouts would usually end home at one of their apartments. Where they would just sit and talk before eventually one has to leave. Many would think San was busy with his idol life while in reality he was free to hangout with Wooyoung more, ever since he got home from the US he went on a break before his next album was getting released to relax a bit.

"Hey are you ok? You seem to space out a lot..." A voice broke San's train of thoughts as he snapped out of it and looked over, only to be met with a smiling Wooyoung.

"Sorry, I guess I was thinking a bit too much," San apologized, he intertwined their hands as they walked towards the restaurant.

Back at the studio, Mingi was practically banging his head on the table as he was yet again out of inspiration for what he was writing. Or maybe he was feeling guilty about the way his original inspiration came from. It was bad, to him it was anyways. So he tried to ignore it as much as possible, but it wasn't working.

He kept thinking about him, his soft laughter, his way of worrying and caring for someone. He remembers it all. But why? Mingi really didn't want to start working on his feelings, something he had even regretted thinking about because he was afraid of the outcome if he did. Mingi was scared of the confrontation, the inevitable feeling of missing someone. He was scared of it all. It even sat off his anxiety, which wasn't great.

Mingi wasn't dumb either, he knew what this meant, he jsut chose not to confront it. For a reason of course. He was just involved in a dating rumor, and now he actually has feelings for someone? Mingi couldn't believe it himself and he even questioned how it came to be like that. How did he catch feelings even though it's only been a month since he learned the guy's name? Mingi surely didn't know. And frankly, he didn't want to know.

Getting rid of the thoughts, he for once looked down at his paper and was satisfied, and he knew Hongjoong was getting here in less than five minutes to check up on it so for once he was actually proud of his work and figured it could really mean something. A knock came at the door as expected as he went to open it, there stood Hongjoong, smiling slightly.

"Hey hyung" Mingi greeted as he let him inside his studio.

"Hey Min, how's the song coming along?" Hongjoong immediately asked, as expected.