13

The next few days felt like a fever dream, suddenly Yunho wasn't in Korea anymore and was on his way to the USA. More specifically in LA where Mingi was set to perform for only two days for his fans. It was all too unexpected. But he enjoyed the trip nonetheless. Mingi and Yunho were going to share a hotel room and Yunho hoped it was a two bed bedroom, and not a single bed for both of them to share.

But of course, luck wasn't with Yunho. It of course had to be a one bed bedroom for both of them to share. However what shocked him the most was that Mingi had nothing to say on the matter and even smiled at it. He guessed Mingi didn't mind at all and much to his relief, he didn't. But why he didn't care was now Yunho's next question.

He never felt more comfortable sharing a bed with someone than now. Mingi was ok with it, he was ok with it. What more could go wrong. Everything was fine and Yunho really needed to control his racing heart from beating that fast. He needed to control himself for the week that they were there, he can't let anything slip now, because he has nowhere to hide.

That didn't matter anyways, he needed to focus on supporting Mingi in whatever was going to happen than himself at the moment. He needed to just focus on Mingi, nothing else, no one else. It was all about Mingi. Yunho really didn't mind that, but he also had to forget about his feelings for the week, which he knew was going to be harder than he had expected. Even tho he hadn't really expected this at all

What did he expect? He didn't quite know himself, but nonetheless he was enjoying his free time, since he has no job at the moment, despite him usually being busy with companies calling him up and offering him a job, to choreograph for idols and what not. He was used to it, so he didn't know if he would be used to not being called up at all.

Sitting on the king sized bed in the hotel room, Yunho was bored. Currently Mingi was out doing something that he apparently wasn't allowed to know about, but that didn't stop his thoughts from speculating what it could possibly be. Although he wanted to know, he knew not to pry, so he didn't. That however didn't kill his curiosity.

He was bored. He didn't quite know what to do. He was in another country, he didn't quite know how things went around here. So he figured he should probably just stay in the hotel, where he's safe. And where he knows that Mingi will come back to soon. There was no point in wandering around when it was easy to get lost, so he stayed in bed, thinking.

Looking around the room, he figured he could probably just turn on the TV and watch whatever was on it, not that it mattered anyways, it was probably just the news program or something, and he was right. However Yunho couldn't help but notice the news about something very important. He didn't know news programs covered popular artists arriving in the country. There were even photos and videos of it shown.

Getting intrigued by the TV he didn't notice the presence of a person he had not seen since this morning. There stood Mingi in the doorway just watching Yunho looking at the news, not really doing anything about it. He figured he should probably say something to let Yunho know he's there.

"Watching the news?" He asked

Yunho turned his head from the TV to where Mingi was standing, shocked.

"Oh" It took him a minute to finally process that Mingi was back from wherever he was, "Yeah"

Turning off the TV, Yunho put his attention to Mingi, who was more than happy to start talking about what he had been doing. As if he knew Yunho had been questioning where he was all day. He finally got his answers. And Yunho was forever grateful for Mingi telling him where he was and what he was doing. Not like it was important information, he still wondered anyway.

"Want food? Because I'm starving!" Mingi asked as he sat down on the bed beside Yunho, smiling a bit.

"Yeah sure" He too was growing hungry, although he had been sleeping most of the day since he had nothing else to do.