18

"Yunho, we need to talk."

Looking up from where he was sitting, Yunho watched as Wooyoung sat down beside him. Nodding slightly to make the other continue with what he wanted to talk about, Yunho has an idea, but doesn't say anything yet.

"You know I support you and Mingi to the fullest, but I also know your past."

Ah, there it was.

"I know your ex technically lives in a different city, but we both remembered what he said, and I know you technically don't fear him anymore, but I need you to be careful anyway." Wooyoung looked worried, almost like he knew something Yunho didn't, but that couldn't be the case, could it?

"Wooyoung." Yunho gave him a pointed look, kind of telling him to tell him what's up.

Looking down, Wooyoung sighs. "I saw your ex while you were away, he didn't see me, I think... But considering the rumors and news about you and Mingi, I can't help but be afraid."

Sighing himself, Yunho had to admit that Wooyoung was making a good point. And although Yunho would say he wasn't afraid of his ex anymore, that definitely didn't mean that his ex wouldn't do something stupid. He had half a mind about telling Mingi about him, and telling him to be cautious. Knowing the idol can go places without the need of bodyguards, it was a high risk for him to be spotted by his ex. But, Yunho and Wooyoung couldn't be sure if his ex actually wanted to harm any of them, maybe he moved on like Yunho did? Maybe, Yunho could hope. And yet, all of this was happening just because he refused him once.

He despised his ex, for many reasons but the sole reason was always because at that time, long ago, he refused to have sex with him, and he got pissed and started spreading rumors about him to the rest of their friends. Some believed, some didn't, Wooyoung obviously didn't believe it, mainly because he was always skeptical of the guy. Later on he tried to pressure him into having sex with him, and Yunho just ran home and made it clear that the relationship was over. After that he had sworn to make Yunho's life hell, and Yunho obviously (like anyone else) didn't get why he was so mad about it. Especially to the point where he would ruin peoples lives over it.

Yunho, of course, had been scared for a long time, about four years now. But he was tired of being scared of a loser who didn't know how boundaries worked. So months before he met Mingi, he decided to just stop caring for the dude, since he also lived in another city at the time. But now, Wooyoung having seen him here, in Seoul, Yunho couldn't help but also fear the worst. Wooyoung was right, there had been a lot of rumors about him and Mingi, and although they have yet to confirm the relationship, it was still a big possibility. Shaking his head, he didn't want to think about it, he wanted to enjoy his life now, with his friend and his lovely boyfriend. There was no need to think about his ex.

"I get you're worried he's still after me, but I've grown, and so has he." Yunho smiled slightly. "Thank you for notifying me, though, I won't let him come between me and Mingi."

Smiling as well, Wooyoung nodded. "I know, and you definitely could take him in a fight if needed." He chuckled, "I just... I know you're not scared, but we both remember his parting words."

"We do, but that's nearly five years ago, he might even have forgotten it himself."

Nodding again, Wooyoung stood up and made his way to the kitchen, signaling to Yunho that the conversation was over and that he had no more comments to make. Yunho, of course, has come to live with this so he notices these small details about him. All he was waiting for now was for Mingi to text him that he was home, so that he could go there and chill with him. They did a lot of relaxing together, especially after work and such, after Mingi had been to comeback preparations, or Yunho had been to dance practice. They'd just overall chill and relax together, watch movies and eat snacks. They had talked about stuff like moving in together, but the relationship was still pretty fresh, so they didn't want to risk anything yet. Plus Wooyoung needs to be ready for that as well, and Yunho refused to leave him in the dust.