22

It's been a month, and Mingi and Yunho felt so much relief.

They had been congratulated by many news outlets and many articles had been forming about the new revealed relationship between a famous rapper and producer, and a known choreographer. And well, Mingi's fans loved it. Most talked about how they had 'predicted it' and others talked about how cute and sweet it was. Mingi had done a few interviews, one with Yunho and three without him. Though, beforehand he had asked Yunho what he was allowed to tell everyone, and Yunho had told him to just go ahead and tell them everything.

This was still just the start of a brand new adventure for the both of them. And both of them couldn't wait till it began, because together, they can get through everything. Hardships were a part of life, but if they had each other, they knew it wouldn't be too bad, all they needed was to be near each other. For now, they'd enjoy each other's presence, move slowly, and see where they'd go from here. Mingi had respected Yunho's choice of not wanting to have sex until he was ready. He had been nothing but supportive, and Yunho was nothing but happy for his boyfriend's support. And from there, they would continue to be each other's safe place.

But for now, interviewers were on their toes to get an interview with the famous rapper about his new relationship. And as Mingi went to some of them–not all because he could only do so much–he happily answered some of their questions.

"Jeong Yunho has choreographed many dances for very famous groups, how does it feel to be dating a man known for his talent?"

Smiling brightly, he answered: "It feels good, if I ever need a helping hand, I can just call him up and he's there... He's very talented, and I wish for all my fans to see how good he actually is at his job!"

Nodding, the interviewer continued. "Many people were surprised, in a good way of course, but how did you happen to meet?"

Laughing, Mingi loved this memory so much. "Well, Yunho's dog! Treasure was basically the matchmaker in this story!" Laughing together, He continued. "Treasure basically came over to me, one day at the dog park, and started licking me in the face. And Yunho came over to apologize for his behavior!"

As the interview went on, Mingi got to think about his favorite memories with Yunho, and also some of the embarrassing ones. The best part was that he got to share these memories with his fans through this interview, because it was casted live, so nothing could get edited out. Mingi smiled throughout the whole interview, because there was nothing he loved more than to share memories with other people. As the interview came to a close, Mingi was smiling from ear to ear. Yunho had been standing off screen, encouraging him the whole time and Mingi couldn't wait to just get home and kiss him. Today marked a new era for both of them, and he was nothing but happy that he got to experience this with him.

All his life, he hadn't seen anything but one point of view to things. He never thought to see things through another pair of eyes, not until Yunho came around. It was like he was an eye opener for him, that you can live life exactly how you want. And thanks to Yunho, he got to experience something he honestly thought he'd never experience. Love. And it had all started with that damn album, that one song he couldn't piece together. But thanks to Yunho, he got the pieces of the puzzle put together just right, and now the album was waiting for release. All that was waiting was for the company to finalize it so it could get out to the public. For now, what is most important is to get these interviews done with.

Getting home, Mingi immediately kissed his boyfriend the moment the door clicked, locked. Yunho laughed a little after the kiss. "Impatient?"

"It was so hard to not kiss you back at the interview station..." Mingi laughed, "Of course I couldn't wait!"