19

As the phone rang, Mingi almost ran back and forth as he waited for him to pick up the phone. He was confused, after his new manager left, he swore to himself to get some answers out of Yunho. However, Yunho didn't pick up, it went straight to voicemail, so he decided to call the next person he knew who would definitely pick up the phone and tell him what was going on, Wooyoung. Waiting patiently as he picked up, Mingi started to try and figure out why Yunho would react like that. He was sure he would have told him if there was anyone in his life he didn't want to see. Or maybe it was because Yunho had a bad experience with this manager, after all, Yunho was a professional dancer.

"Hello?"

Sighing in relief, Mingi smiles slightly. "Wooyoung? Hey, It's Mingi!"

"Oh! Hey! What's up?"

As he sighed again, a bit more sad this time, he knew he had to get some answers.

"Any idea why Yunho isn't answering me?"

"Didn't he stay with you?"

"No..."

Silence filled the call and Mingi could only guess that he was thinking of why Yunho could possibly not be answering him. He hoped he knew, because Mingi was truly lost, he had no idea of why in the world Yunho just stormed out and started ignoring him. He was sure it wasn't on purpose, and that he was just really busy, but Mingi remembered the other time where this had happened.

"Mingi, whatever you do, don't believe anything your new manager tells you about Yunho."

The warning was a bit ominous, but hearing Wooyoung be so serious about this subject sent a shiver down his spine. His manager so far hadn't made any comments apart from when he was introduced to Yunho. Obviously, if Wooyoung knew what was going on, it must mean it was serious. Only thing was, Mingi would really like to know what in the world was actually going on, and why Yunho was trying to isolate himself again, and his reaction to Jiwook. Obviously, Mingi didn't comment about the reaction, but he was curious as to why Yunho reacted like that to his new manager. And if he could just get a word with Yunho, it would probably be easier to discuss.

"Ok, but why?" Mingi questioned, agreeing on what Wooyoung had said, but still curious.

"I'm sorry Mingi, but that isn't my place to talk about."

A pause came.

"But I will talk to Yunho, ok? Just know that Yunho needs some time right now... I'll make sure he calls or something, but please don't bombard him with questions."

"That's ok, I understand, I was just confused."

"And that's also understandable, but Yunho isn't too keen talking about the past, so wait for when he tells you, ok?"

Smiling slightly, he replied: "Of course."

As the call ended, Mingi was still smiling. If Yunho had just told him he needed space, he would have understood, but he didn't blame him, he never would. He also decided to never bring Jiwook to his apartment anymore, since he still wanted Yunho to visit him, and not run away like last time. And although he was still confused, he decided that it was important to wait for his boyfriend to be ready to talk about whatever happened between the two of them. And to not believe anything Jiwook had to say about Yunho. That part did confuse him a bit more, but he didn't want to believe what anyone had to say about his boyfriend, especially people who didn't say anything nice.

It was a bit of a bummer that Yunho walked out. Mingi had come home ready to discuss the date they would announce to the world that they were dating, but that was thrown right out of the window the moment he saw his reaction to meeting his manager. Jiwook's comment about 'being acquainted' with Yunho made him even more confused, because although Mingi was sure he was trying to hide it, his little smirk was a bit too obvious to him. He felt dumb for not understanding right in that moment, but he couldn't have done anything regardless, because he still doesn't know why all this happened. Sitting down in his studio, he ran his hand through his hair and sighed.