20

Yunho knew he had to do something, he had to tell his boyfriend about Jiwook. He had to somehow get the two away from each other, and make sure they never see each other again, which was a bit harder now that Jiwook was Mingi's manager. But no matter what, Yunho was going to find a way, he wasn't going to let Jiwook win this time. And he wasn't going to run away again, no, he was going to deal with him. Having slept over at Mingi's apartment the night before, Yunho got up from their shared bed to see a sleeping Mingi. He looked peaceful, almost like nothing could bother him when he was sleeping, but the twitch in his eyebrow ruined that image.

Deciding that it was weird to look at someone sleeping, even if they were your partner, Yunho got up and went to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth, and washed his face. Afterwards he felt a bit more fresh. He was going to get some answers today, because he knew Mingi had a lot of meetings yesterday, which meant he was close to Jiwook again. Yunho needed to know if Jiwook actually said anything, like how he had texted Yunho and tried to make him believe that Mingi didn't love him. Although he asked Mingi personally afterwards, he already knew Mingi's love for him ran deep, but a little confirmation didn't hurt anyone. In no way did he believe Jiwook's texts.

How that bastard had found a way to contact him made him even more furious than sad. He was tired of him and his little games, especially when he was out to ruin any relationship Yunho had with anyone else. Of course the bastard found a way inside the company Mingi was under, and Yunho knew well that he would use that to get the position as Mingi's manager. He should have seen it coming, he should have prevented this, but he couldn't and didn't. He was mad at himself most of the time for letting all this happen, but he never blamed himself for what happened between him and Jiwook. He never would blame himself, just because that bastard didn't know what boundaries were, and that's his fault, not Yunho's.

As he made his way into the kitchen, he decided on just ordering breakfast from a bakery nearby. Ordering for Mingi as well, Yunho sat down on the couch and decided to watch some TV until the food got here. He heard a bit of rustling inside the other room, a door opening and then another door closing. Which meant that Mingi was awake, and had probably gone to the bathroom to get ready for the day. The producer didn't have any schedule today, so he was completely free the whole day, which was nice. Yunho loved spending time with Mingi, he was lovely company, especially when they were doing nothing but just cuddling on the couch. At this point, they had probably missed most of the movies they were watching while cuddling, because they were too busy making out.

Hearing the doorbell ring, Yunho got up to get the food, and was greeted with a sleepy looking Mingi once he got back to the living room. Smiling slightly, he sat down the food and embraced his lover, the other embraced him as well as they stood there together, just enjoying their time together. Though, at some point Mingi's stomach started to growl, so laughing, Yunho pulled away and gestured towards the food. And although Mingi was clearly hungry, he kissed Yunho before doing anything. Reciprocating the kiss, Yunho smiled brighter as he sat down with the other. They hadn't shared a single word, but the actions were enough to tell the both of them how much they loved each other and one another's presence.

"How are you today?" Mingi asked suddenly, as he ate some of his breakfast.

Looking up from his food, Yunho smiled. Had he been worried about me? "I'm good, thank you for asking... What about you?"

Also smiling, Mingi nodded. "Doing good, too."

And that's basically how their morning was spent. Not long after they ate breakfast, they cuddled together on the couch like they always did. They talked for a bit before deciding to put on a movie and actually watch it this time. Which Yunho knew was a big lie, because they would one-hundred percent end up making out yet again, because the movie ended up being too boring. And being correct, Yunho fondly rolled his eyes as Mingi initiated another kiss. Although, today their makeout session didn't last too long, because they were both tired and although they loved it, the both of them wanted a bit more passion. Which was hard when you were really tired.