Epilogue

Mingi was nervous, to say the least.

Today was a big day, not only because he'd be performing in the biggest venue in Korea in front of thousands of people, but because today was the day he was going to propose to Yunho. A while back, they had a talk together about marriage, and Yunho had expressed that he'd love to get married someday. That was a year ago. And it was officially five years ago today that they officially became a couple. That's exactly why Mingi wanted to do it today, and not any other day. And now he was nervous, because what if it went bad? Or what if he said no? As he felt a small pat on his back, he forced himself out of his thoughts to see who it was.

Looking around first, San smiled up at him. "You got this!"

"Did you-"

Chuckling slightly, San nodded. "I can tell when you're more nervous than you usually are, but trust me," He looked around again, then leaned in. "I know he's going to say yes."

Sighing, Mingi shook his head. "I get it, but we don't know for certain, you know how my thoughts are."

"True, but that shouldn't ruin such a huge and special moment, try and think about you and him through the years! There's no way he's going to say no."

Maybe San was right, Yunho wouldn't say no. They have both stated time and time again how much they want to spend forever together, and how they love each other through everything. Mingi knew it was just his anxiety fucking with him, but he did what San said. He and Yunho had been through a lot together, they had celebrated many milestones to the point that they ended up only celebrating their year day. This was another milestone, and Mingi knew both of them were ready to take that step. But that didn't stop his thoughts at all, because despite the odds, he couldn't help but think of that one little percent of everything going wrong. Suddenly, a kiss on his cheek brought him back to the moment.

"Excited?" Yunho asked, smiling at him.

Smiling back without even thinking, he nodded. "Absolutely!"

"Five minutes!" Someone called, and both looked over.

"Well, good luck out there!" Yunho closed his hands around his waist.

Interlocking his fingers behind Yunho's neck, he smiled brighter. "Good luck to you too!"

Leaning in, they shared a meaningful and encouraging kiss before going each their own way. The plan for the proposal was: during his ending song, all the dancers will run out of the stage, and it would leave Yunho and Mingi as the last ones on stage. Obviously, Yunho was going to be confused, but accordingly, Mingi will walk over to him and guide him to the middle of the stage and then propose. It was a perfect plan, a plan so perfect it was bound to go wrong. But, Mingi shook his head and kept his gaze steady on the curtains that were soon going to fall, not wanting to think such thoughts now that the real deal was happening. He wanted to perform his best today, as well as do the perfect proposal. It all had to be coordinated. Sighing, the curtains lifted.

As the first song began, he smiled. The venue was sold out completely, which had left him speechless when he heard it from his new manager. Obviously, after five years, he had gotten a consistent manager, one that not only supported him and Yunho, but also one who encouraged them to do stuff together more often. Both of them were happy with the new manager, and well, Jiwook was long gone. After winning the case against him, and finally suing him for sharing legal papers, and much more, like tax fraud and shit, which was found later on, Jiwook had no choice but to lose his job as well as his right to be in the business. Mingi would have loved it if he was behind bars, but sadly, what he had done wasn't enough to put him in jail, for some reason.