11

Maybe everything was going to turn out alright.

Or maybe not, Mingi recalls the other day where Yunho happened to be right outside his apartment complex with Treasure. Sure he was just on a walk with him but Mingi couldn't help but overthink everything. Why was he there in the first place? He was standing still, not looking to move anytime soon, and he didn't miss the faint blush on his face when they came face to face. It was weird and it was the only thing Mingi could think about for hours on end.

It wasn't unusual that Mingi would do this, but with the reason he was doing it now was much more embarrassing than before. And he hated himself for it, he couldn't even meet the olders eyes anymore because he was sure he would end up as a stuttering mess. Getting to know Yunho was one of the most respected dancers in the kpop industry didn't help as much as he thought it would. Just more pressure as an idol, being in lo- lik- admiring? Yes, admiring another idol as an idol would probably be looked down on.

People have been more open towards it but it still will be looked down upon, and Mingi didn't even want to start thinking about what his own fans would think of it. What they would do. Would they boycott him? Mingi shivered at the thought. But he needed to think positively. He knew many of his fans were supportive and even knew some of them were the same as him, gay. So why fear when you can end up with an even better fandom if you just be yourself to your fans? Mingi knew why he stayed hidden.

The industry.

Mingi sighed as he looked at his papers, they were approved by Hongjoong and even Eden thought it was quite the song, he just didn't have time to create a beat so he had asked Hongjoong for help for once in his miserable life. It wasn't that bad to be honest because he knew how fast Hongjoong worked, especially when there was a deadline which was literally in about four days.

Mingi didn't know what he was going to spend his time with now, he had no excuse for going to the dog park and he didn't know if he should call Yunho or not. Just the thought of him made his heart speed up. He hated himself for it so much, he couldn't even think of him without some weird thoughts popping up. He wondered where all this started.

He wondered if he ever told him how he would react. How he would take it, leave him or love him back. Mingi's head was filled with different reactions that were possible to happen if he were to ever reveal everything to Yunho. Which wasn't going to happen. He figured if he just didn't do anything about the feelings he had they would just simply disappear.

He liked the idea of that, just letting his feelings die instead of sitting like he does now and contemplating everything. He was an idol, a very famous one at that, and he promised himself that feelings wouldn't get involved in that. For a long time he kept a good streak, he never really met a guy his type. And then of course, Yunho had to make an entrance to his life.

It was really coincidental, how they met and everything. Mingi still recalls the day Treasure went over to him just to start licking him in the face, with Yunho apologizing and everything. He remembers it all, and he always thought how odd it was. He thought about the other scenarios, how he found or Treasure basically found him after going missing. How San suggested that they started hanging out, and everything else.

He thought about the rumor as well, how it was created. How stupid he was for not covering up that day and how much of a coward he was towards Yunho afterwards. There, that's when it started. Mingi now remembers how fond and caring Yunho was, how he had those worried eyes after the week of not talking to him. Mingi still felt bad about it but it was over now and all he was left with now was these awkward feelings.

A knock was heard at his door, he yawned before getting up and answering it, whoever it might be, it probably couldn't be important-

"Hey..." There stood Yunho, awkwardly scratching his neck.